By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Homosexuality In Games?

Xxain said:
somebody xplain Marcus Fenix being gay plz!!!......and we been playing with gay charcters already - Cloud and Zack Sephiroth is one group of lovers, Magna Carta guy, Roxis and the red haired guy, Sora and Riku, just because they didnt doesn't mean there not gay

What.

Around the Network

I actually really liked the way Jade Empire handled it. The funny thing is that if you do chose, Sky was it, it would fade to black but if it was the girls and you were a guy i think it would show the tent. But that didn't matter.

What I don't understand is why it would matter to how much anyone likes the character depending on what their sexual orientation is anyways.

FFVII
Remember Cloud!

Khuutra said:
Xxain said:
somebody xplain Marcus Fenix being gay plz!!!......and we been playing with gay charcters already - Cloud and Zack Sephiroth is one group of lovers, Magna Carta guy, Roxis and the red haired guy, Sora and Riku, just because they didnt doesn't mean there not gay

What.

Just ignore the troll.

Also, I actually think the romance between the main character (F) and Silk Fox was most interesting.  Sky was nice but I found him more useful in battle than likable personality-wise.

Around the Network
Zucas said:
What I don't understand is why it would matter to how much anyone likes the character depending on what their sexual orientation is anyways.

That's the thing it shouldn't but somehow it does. I have seen many people say they wouldn't play a game if the main character was gay. I also heard that when people find out about a person being gay they begin to hate that character. Why is that?

Isn't Tingle gay?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I don't care about sexuality in games but I have to say that Makoto from Enchanted Arms was annoying beyond belief.

Pixel Art can be fun.

To answer the OP:

Marcus Fenix is canonically straight, to the best of my knowledge. This is pushed home a lot harder in Gears 2 than in the original.

Words Of Wisdom said:
Khuutra said:
Xxain said:

What.

Just ignore the troll.

Also, I actually think the romance between the main character (F) and Silk Fox was most interesting.  Sky was nice but I found him more useful in battle than likable personality-wise.

how am i being a troll??....honesty nobody finds the relationship between Roxis and Axel alittle strange??