By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - iPhone/iPod Touch Recommended Games

Smeags

there is a tower defense coming out where ur on a globe. pretty sweet and looks tuff.

all the iphone and ipod touch gaming knowledge can be found on toucharcade.com

list of good games u should talk about:

hero of sparta (like god of war)
underworlds (such an amazing rpg just short)
rolando
fieldrunners
spore origins

Around the Network
Smeags said:

Nice job SJGohan, looking forward to the fruits of your labor.

Any Tower Defense games you'd recommend? I'm kind of a TD Nut (What's this Dota they talk about on WarCraft? ) so I'd love to play on the go.

dota isnt a tower defense... well sorta is but u dont build towers u use a hero and u work with others to beat down some OTHER guys. lol

Gearbox said:

dota isnt a tower defense... well sorta is but u dont build towers u use a hero and u work with others to beat down some OTHER guys. lol

Yeah I know. It's just that I never play DotA because I'm always playing a TD or a Maul, even though DotA is so popular (makes finding TD's and Mauls impossible! *shakes fist*)

So yeah, DotA is unknown to me.

Also, thanks for the help. I'll give it a look see.

Any way you can get those pictures to not be on their side? It's a pain standing on my wall just so I can see them correctly.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Regarless that I don`t have non of those devices.I just want to tell everybody to "NOT BUY ASSASSIN´S CREED"

Around the Network

crystal defenders does not need to be shown here. its a crappy td by square... let it die with a bunch of other crappy iphone stuff

Smeags said:

Nice job SJGohan, looking forward to the fruits of your labor.

Any Tower Defense games you'd recommend? I'm kind of a TD Nut (What's this Dota they talk about on WarCraft? ) so I'd love to play on the go.

thank you, it is all up now.

As for Tower Defense games I'm not sure, despite Gearbox's thoughts to the contrary I would heartedly recommend Crystal Defenders (I own it and have found it to be quite fun)

Gearbox said:
crystal defenders does not need to be shown here. its a crappy td by square... let it die with a bunch of other crappy iphone stuff

i'm sorry we disagree here, I have Crystal Defenders and have found it to be very fun, plus its a TD game with Final Fantasy characters in it - quite enjoyable.
ctk495 said:

Regarless that I don`t have non of those devices.I just want to tell everybody to "NOT BUY ASSASSIN´S CREED"

why? are you against the series, or perhaps Ubisoft? either way I don't think you should let that cloud your judgement here, this is a pretty cool game with arguably the best graphics for the iPhone, and Gameloft is distributing this (read: making most of the money off of it) so Ubisoft dosn't get too much :)
Onyxmeth said:

Any way you can get those pictures to not be on their side? It's a pain standing on my wall just so I can see them correctly.

sorry but I don't know how, that is just how the iPhone takes screen shots, you'll notice the games that play vertical (Guitar Rock Tour, SkyForce Reloaded, etc.) are vertical. If someone can figure out how to do it i'll be glad to.
Gearbox said:

Smeags 

there is a tower defense coming out where ur on a globe. pretty sweet and looks tuff.

all the iphone and ipod touch gaming knowledge can be found on toucharcade.com

list of good games u should talk about:

hero of sparta (like god of war)
underworlds (such an amazing rpg just short)
rolando
fieldrunners
spore origins

thanks for the suggestions, is underworlds a good game, I've been looking for good RPGs on here and to tell you the truth they are few and far between.

Currently dreaming of: DKC4 or Sonic the Hedgehog 4 (classic 2D platformers) for WiiWare, Smash Bros. for DSi, New Super Mario World for DSi, a Wii remake or true sequel of Final Fantasy Tactics.

One down, hopefully more awesomeness to come.

If you're hosting the pics yourself, you should have some standard software that can invert the photos 90 degrees. It's not a huge deal, but I'm scuffing the wall with my shoes currently.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

yea underworlds is amazing, its like diablo.. but its only a couple hours long

also to rotate a pic it depends on what programs u have, what program do u have to view pictures?