By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - ==How to earn VGC $$$==

Here's a little tip for everyone who is wondering how to get their VGC $$$ up quickly.

Firstly, every post you make earns you $$ HOWEVER.............. 

All you need to do is start a really Awsome thread that heaps of people are going to post into.  Once you got that, you can sit back and just watch the $$$ flow in. And of course the more you post in your thread, to respond to people, the more $$$ you'll get too!!

I never realised this before but one of the threads I've started, made me some $$$ while I was elsewhere. haha.

EDIT: Although I might be mistaken, so post in thread and let me find out!!  LOL!!!!

It's me...  no really, it IS me!!!

Around the Network

is there a site faq somewhere  been looking but seem to be missing it

Dylan

Also, make sure you piss as many people off as you can without getting banned in said threads. People love to argue.

How do you breathe again?

It's way easier to just do some work in the Game Database

You can make like 200 VG$ in an hour if you work hard enough.

Yep it does earn you $$$ when someone posts!

Gilgamesh ^That too is another way we can earn VGC$$$!!! So everyone, go and update the games database!!! and post here in my thread too!!!

Hope this helped some poeple to figure out how to earn $$$.

It's me...  no really, it IS me!!!

Around the Network

No, that's not the quickest way, if it were then the people with the most posts would be the richest and they're not. The quickest way is by far the prediction league, the problem is that it's not safe and you can end up losing money
The best option, both safe and quick is DB working, for example if you find a game that's missing, say, 10 boxarts (I've found a lot of those, trust me), that's 20 easy bucks from no more than the 2 mins it takes to save the boxarts from GameFAQs and upload them with proper captions. Each summary is $4.50, if you go to a publisher or console site and start adding summaries from there you can easily make $100 in less than 15 minutes

Can I do anything with vgchartz money? Sorry for my ignorance to the subject.

I am a gamer. Not a fanboy, not a troll, a gamer. So when you dont like what I have to say, remember this fact.

Gilgamesh said:

It's way easier to just do some work in the Game Database

You can make like 200 VG$ in an hour if you work hard enough.

Honestly..how the hell do you work in the GB??  I don't have a clue how that works...

JerzeeBalla said:

Can I do anything with vgchartz money? Sorry for my ignorance to the subject.

It's the equivalent of an e-penis for the economists and business men of the online society, aka vgchartz.

:P

You can use your money to bet in the prediction league, and you can buy the IM service if you want to have IM chat with other users here. There might be more uses, but I don't know about them. There will be more uses in the future.

Oh ok, thanks. I just tried out the prediction league. Should be fun.

I am a gamer. Not a fanboy, not a troll, a gamer. So when you dont like what I have to say, remember this fact.