By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGchartz's Demon's Souls thread

dsister44 said:
Euphoria14 said:

Just preordered the Deluxe Edition today.

Hopefully Atlus learns that us PS3 owners love games with their name on it and give us Disgaea 4.

Can't wait for Oct. 6th!!!

I thought disgaea 4 was released over here. my local Gamestop has it. Or is that three

You're thinking of Disgaea 3. Disgaea 4 hasn't even been announced.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

New video. Im sooo excited about this game. Too bad it's not being released in EU. But an US import will have to do.
Do you know how the servers will work if i import the game from US to EU. Will I be able to fully enjoy all the online capabillities?

^ Awesome video.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Had Demon's Souls for over a week now (Soul Lvl 24) and wow its hard, still haven't beat any other boss except of the Phalax (Was close beating the tower Knight though). But am so immersed in the game every loss is a stab to my own heart and every win gives me unparalled joy. What other game has done that?

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Kamal said:
Had Demon's Souls for over a week now (Soul Lvl 24) and wow its hard, still haven't beat any other boss except of the Phalax (Was close beating the tower Knight though). But am so immersed in the game every loss is a stab to my own heart and every win gives me unparalled joy. What other game has done that?

Try 2-1 or 3-1 if you can't beat 1-2. Or just summon someone.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
Kamal said:

Trust me circled every level that was available nearly 5 times, still to no avail. Maybe it's because am a wanderer.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Kamal said:
outlawauron said:
Kamal said:

Trust me circled every level that was available nearly 5 times, still to no avail. Maybe it's because am a wanderer.

Has nothing to do with it. I beat the game as a wanderer. Where did you die in 2-1 and 3-1?

First are the bosses hard since I've usually no where near them. Anyway recommended lvl since am lvl 24. if not may just grind.

mainly focus of dex, endurance and vitality have soul arrow thought.

You're higher than you need to be.

1-2 is tough, but you should be able to take 2-1 and 3-1 without much difficulty.

Okay thanks bro, should report later. Love the game though.