By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGchartz's Demon's Souls thread

^ I don't see him giving it a rating, so I asume metacritic slapped the 95% on that review based on what he wrote?

edit: ah thx, I see it now ;) - good system to not give the rating away before the reader finishes reading the review

Around the Network

^ Go look at the paragraph right before "disclosures" and highlight the end.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

My manager got these gems from the GameStop Manager's Conference and gave them to me. :D

I also got a really nice God of War III name tag strap thingy. It's made out of much nicer material than I've usually seen. There was an Uncharted 2 one as well, but it used cheaper cloth, and a friend gnabbed it anyway.

Lafiel said:
hehe I'm really immersed aswell - began the game 3 days ago and Phalanx and Armed Spider already have fallen prey to me, whahaha ;)

next time I guess I'll try Tower Knight again (first time I teleported back, because there was nothing I could do)

add me if you need a hand to beat the boss later on your journey :)

i am a specialized "dragon killer"

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

Im stuck @ that huge armored knight boss right after the phalanx boss.....Really frustrating game.=(

Around the Network
XxXProphecyXxX said:
Im stuck @ that huge armored knight boss right after the phalanx boss.....Really frustrating game.=(

kill the archers on both sides before you start dealing with him

^^Hmmmm I tried to do that but I die after 1 hit from him I dunno how to deal with him.

^^^ can you use soul arrow or soul light? attack him with soul magic on the tower (where those archers stand)
if you are a melee type player, keep rolling to avoid his attacks and hack him at the ankles, he will fall down after several hits

^^will try thanks.=)

it's best to kill armored spider(world 2) and fool's idol(world 3) before doing tower knight though imo - those bosses are pretty easy