By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Old N64 games would you buy it if a sequel came to Wii?

TO many to count. Ogrebattle 64, conkers bad fur day, aidyn chronicles, GEX 64, Flying Dragon, etc..

Around the Network

Please, Mystical Ninja (Goemon). And Star Fox 64, Conker's BFD(I know, impossible), Mischief Makers (better than Sin & Punishment)

Awesome trailer for the new Ganbare Goemon game, to be released in March, 2009 for... Well, it's a Pachinko machine with a display. Oh, God.

*NEW SUPER MARIO BROS WII*:  Now it's gonna happen!!! Thank you so much Nintendo.

Mario 64, Ocarina of Time, Super Smash Bros, and Mario Kart. Nintendo's leaving money on the table not making Wii versions of those series'.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Pokemon snap
Kirby64
Megaman64
Perfect Dark.

The games I'm thinking of were all made by Rare, so they are not going to come anyway.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network

Glover and Kirby.

Starfox. Donkey Kong. Banjo-Kazooie (if it's like the old games, none of that Nuts & Bolts nonsense). Diddy Kong Racing. Wave Race. Bomberman 64. Majora's Mask.

PILOTWINGS!

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Donkey Kong 64
Shadowman
Wave Race
Star Fox
Turok
Conker's
Pilotwings
Jet Force Gemini

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

Starfox
Pilotwings
Waverace
WWF No Mercy

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

Rush 2, pokemon snap, Top gear rally, destruction derby and ridge racer immediately spring to mind. A ridge racer would be AWESOME on the Wii.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!