By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XIII battle theme (do you like it)

I don't mind it.

I'm a filmmaker, writer, and gamer. Add me on Xbox Live or message me!

XBL Gamertag: StraitupBeastin

Around the Network

I love it! But honestly, it doesn't really feel like a traditional Final Fantasy battle theme. It's too... much.

Currently playing: Marvel vs. Capcom 3, League of Legends

are you guys kidding me?. it sounds epic. for me is the best of all the FFs i have played.

I personally like it, it's better than alot of other RPG battle music out there.

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

It isn't neutral enough for a standard theme.

I'm gonna get tired of hearing this one pretty quickly, it sounds more like a theme for specific climaxes in the game.

Its like Lostplanet22 said, sounds more like a boss battle theme. I predict most people will be complaining about it once they play the full game. It's a good song on its own though, just not as a battle theme.

Around the Network

It's good.

luisgvm said:

are you guys kidding me?. it sounds epic. for me is the best of all the FFs i have played.

Uh.. that's part of the problem.

Who wants epic music when your fighting the equivlent of a Slime?

Some parts sound a bit in disharmony... That they don't flow well together... Doesn't make it sound bad though. Just a bit weird in places. Also I agree with people saying it sounds more like an occasional kind of music, like boss battles.

Then again, we might not be "used" to it... I can't wait to play it.

hatmoza 2.0 said:

Its ok but ill take turn base over that any day!

*EDIT

Oh ! Music theme?? Probably the worst out of the Final Fantasy series.

Uh... The game IS turn based...

As for the music theme, I think it's decent. The thing about most FF battle themes are that they take waaaay too long to get to the best parts, this one is no exception.

I like it