By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XIII battle theme (do you like it)

I like 0:00 to 0:33... as an epic RTS theme, not an FF battle theme. Beyond that they bring in too many instruments, that conflict with one another. If they'd kept the instruments of the first part and added say a single strong violin for the remainder of the song I would have downloaded it already.

But either way it's not a good RPG battle theme.

Around the Network

0:00 - 0:57 decent

0:58 - 1: 30 WTF that's bad uughh..

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Awesome, awesome song, but I don't see it holding up after 100 battles. Hopefully, there's going to be a couple more themes.

It's pretty good. FFviii still carries the crown though

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Custom soundtracks FTW?

Around the Network

I like the part that starts around 0:55, it's amazing. Problem is, if this is the normal battle theme, you won't hear that part much. But yeah, all around I like it, but I wish that part started around sooner