By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who here is happy that Xbox is ahead of Playstation this generation?

I know I am, because I feel Sony was getting too much credit and needed to be put in there place, which I feel should not be at the top.

Thank you Microsoft for making this happen.

Update: I am referring to ps3 and 360, for the mentally challenged in the room.

Around the Network

Im happy because the team which did the best is being rewarded (Between the two)

Tease.

The PRICE Sony set for their console at E3 in the beginning shows Sony's ignorance... and their attitude of "we are Sony ! so buy it." type attitude..

I was one of those people that sat in line for over 30 hours for a PS3...when I got home and started it up, I was expecting sooooo much for the price.. only to say "WTF did I waste my time and money on... I have this on my 360"

I'm not just talking smack, and I'm not going to say "don't get me wrong I love me PS3" to make people feel better...

I do play my PS3 & 360, I like all the systems the same (except the Wii, never play it) but... for the Hype & money I spent on the damn system I was expecting to be blown away from day one... and just these past few months I feel PS3 is catching up to 360...

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

me because I like to see more paranoid fanboy get pissed everytime xbox 360 outsells their only console of choice.

Jeronimo66 said:

I know I am, because I feel Sony was getting too much credit and needed to be put in there place, which I feel should not be at the top.

Thank you Microsoft for making this happen.

Shouldn't you be thanking Wii? Wii has put Sony in its place not 360. Sony and Microsoft are duking it out like Nint and MS last gen. Wii is doing a PS2 on both their arses. And the impressive thing about Wii is that it launched after 360. PS2 had a head start, Wii had to catch up.

While 360 is looking good to outsell the PS3 by the time 360 has run its course it is by no means a dead certainty. The way I see things going the PS3 and 360 will end up calling this gen a draw regardless of who sells more consoles.

Sony has been humbled by Nintendo. MS has merely drawn blood, which it largely failed to do in the first head to head

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

I certainly think it's the best thing to happen to videogame industry that Sony is last place. They deserve it all the way. From being arrogant, to repeatedly break promises or create false publicity, they need to realize that people are smarter than this. The worst part is Sony used one of their best division to win a format war. That, in itself, is a huge sin for all true gamers out there, though thankfully for Sony, some gamers were assimilated by Sony's marketing team.

It's sad that Sony from the ps2 isn't the same company that is promoting the ps3. I guess it's the whole "one flew over the cuckoo's nest" deal-...

Sony is our McMurphy after a lobotomy and we have to be the one's that smother it :(

I'm not unhappy at the sales situation.  Comparative cheapness and an earlier launch will do that.  The yen/dollar situation contributes to 360's comparative cheapness vs. PS3.  So do the solid ass components of PS3.

I'm happy that PS3 has a better game lineup over an equivalent period of time, an arguably comparable lineup in absolute terms as of today, and will almost certainly end the gen with a better game lineup and more lasting support.

I'm happy, I don't care what anyone says, 360 has the better games out of the 2. And with the majority of 3rd party games and support on the 360, along with Halo and GOW (the lists goes on and on) why would I want a PS3?

Nope I could care less since the 360 failure rate is 2000%

/flamebait