By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Joker DLC on 360 as well, Not PS3 exclusive.

http://www.vg247.com/2009/04/24/rumor-xbox-360-has-joker-dlc-for-arkham-asylum-too/

Rumor: Xbox 360 has Joker DLC for Arkham Asylum too

According to the latest Twitter post from UK rag, XboxWorld360, the Joker DLC is not PS3 exclusive to Batman: Arkham Asylum.

It’s coming to Xbox 360 as presumably paid for content, and the game is the cover story for the May issue.

“You’ve heard The Joker is playable in Arkham Asylum on PS3, right?” says the tweet. “Those stages are DLC on 360. It’s our May covergame; look forward to it.”

Guess we’ll find out soon enough.

Around the Network

this is quite a dick move if it's true, DLCs, console exclusive content should burn in hell.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Ajescent said:
this is quite a dick move if it's true, DLCs, console exclusive content should burn in hell.

THIS. Especially trivial crap like the SF4 DLC. So silly.

Atleast Sony spends there money BUYING OUT upcoming developers they see potential in. MS just pays for exclusive DLC and timed exclusives. lol

"I don't have time to play video games anymore, but if I did, I would definitely choose the PlayStation 3 instead of the 360" - President Barack Obama

Ajescent said:

I hate this kind of stuff to.

4 ≈ One

It should be included on the disc, why announce it before the game even comes out. At least try and trick us by waiting till the content is ready.

Around the Network

i want the damn game, and the exclusive on the ps3

You should be beaten, burned to ashes then someone should throw your ashes from a plane

Why are people getting so upset?? So its not exclusive dlc to the PS3 is it that big of a deal??

So the PS3 version has it free, on the disc, while 360 owners have to pay for it?

I have one thing to say:

Good fucking riddance.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

axumblade said:
yo_john117 said:
Why are people getting so upset?? So its not exclusive dlc to the PS3 is it that big of a deal??

Because now what are we going to say when people say "GTA IV has a new 360 exclusive episode coming out" we won't be able to say "Well...we have extra content on Arkham Asylum!"

Well we have game that looks like gta just with super powers and better visuals coming out :p

Check out my game about moles ^

Rumor

Prediction:

TGS this year for PS3 will be amazing.

Grandia comes to PSN(PSone classic).

First Versus gameplay this year.

The Adventures Of Duane and Brando