By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Already falled in sleep while playing?

EDIT: "falled" LOL. In  my land fell doesn't exist, so forgive me.

Me did!!!

Twice!

First time during a Final Fantasy 9 Full Motion Video, and the second one with Wii Sports Boxing which I'm yet to find out how that happened...

Around the Network

"Falled In sleep" ?....

I fell asleep during HOME loading... no lie..

I also fell asleep reading the news on folding and watching the folding itself, thats not a bad thing, the music is very relaxing..

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

i can't believe that it's even possible!

>_>

Never.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Never. I´m too focus when gaming.

( e só passadas umas 2 horas depois de parar de jogar é que consigo adormecer! )

Around the Network

the only game i fell asleep playing was halo 3

fell asleep when playing at like 1 or 2 or so AM once... i wasnt tired..i thought

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

I've never fallen asleep while playing a game. I DID, however, somehow manage to fall asleep while watching the first XXX at the movie theatre...

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Only when I've been up for over 24 hours, I used to fall asleep playing SNES games all the time as a kid.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

ruimartiniman said:

Never. I´m too focus when gaming.

( e só passadas umas 2 horas depois de parar de jogar é que consigo adormecer! )

Wow one more portuguese guy on Vgchartz!!!!

Bem vindo caralho >:D

Já somos 4, excluindo um brasileiro filho duma valente putarrona que só diz é meerda.

E isto é fixe mandar caralhadas à descrição em portugues, porque os camones moderadores aqui do sitio não pescam um cú do que a malta diz. 

YAY