By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Already falled in sleep while playing?

Only MGS4, those cut-scenes are LONG/drawn out.

Tease.

Around the Network

Too many to count.  Usually up late grinding out levels in an RPG.  Or if I am playing a game when sitting on my couch, man that thing is comfy. 

The best one though, was while I was playing be a pro mode on NHL 09.  I fell asleep halfway through the 2nd period and my team still won. 

Another one I gotta mention is back when I played WoW, my guild was going through Karazan and the master looter fell asleep halfway through the Maiden of Virtue boss, somehow we still got her down but we couldn't get the loot.  An hour or so later the GM got the items for us.

I've fallen asleep playing Phantasy Star Online and Maple Story. But those games were like crack, you need to sleep some time.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Squilliam said:
Only MGS4, those cut-scenes are LONG/drawn out.

Than that means, that you slept throught the most of the game. :(

Oblivion, that game was really boring. Even talking about it makes me get ZZZ.... IMO

Around the Network
NinjaBlade360 said:
the only game i fell asleep playing was halo 3

God you must have been one of those people that played halo 3 for 80 hours straight!

Wii Music was the closest I've ever gotten.

Though with my current near-addiction with Maple Story... maybe that?

I own all of lastgen systems as of October 2008. (Finally got a Dreamcast)

I own every currentgen system except PS3.

The very, very end of Metal Gear Solid 4
Various parts of Lost Odyssey
Final Fantasy Tactics
Xenosaga
Grand Theft Auto 4
Mass Effect

They all put me to sleep at some point. I loved these games, too.

One_touch_KO said:
ruimartiniman said:

Never. I´m too focus when gaming.

( e só passadas umas 2 horas depois de parar de jogar é que consigo adormecer! )

Wow one more portuguese guy on Vgchartz!!!!

Bem vindo caralho >:D

Já somos 4, excluindo um brasileiro filho duma valente putarrona que só diz é meerda.

E isto é fixe mandar caralhadas à descrição em portugues, porque os camones moderadores aqui do sitio não pescam um cú do que a malta diz. 

YAY

A pergunta que nao quer calar: cu tem acento em Portugal? (uma pergunta sincera)

E para ser honesto nem quem fala portugues (fora de Portugal e claro) entede essas girias. Por isso pode falar o que quiser que vai acabar passando por baixo do radar dos moderadores. Salvo o caso de um caguete lusitano.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Halo 3 and Persona 3 both creep into memory.

Both were at very late times in the night.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.