By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 sells 4 times more than Wii in Japan!

Wii is doomed ! JK

Wii 14,039

PS3 58,833

Next stop: PS3 outselling the 360 by 4 times in the USA !

Around the Network

My prediction came true

Such good news it required 3 threads!

Yes! Very necessary!

Carl2291 said:
My prediction came true

sure did u know wat time it is now dont u

Play Me

Around the Network

People we all are happy for ps3 but lets not get carried away its how it does on the upcoming weeks whats interesting.

Soriku said:
OK, it's one thing to make this thread, it's another to put something completely trollish in the OP.

True, ill edit

sorry

Of course it was necessary... they need something to keep their heads up ***Jk =D

that means that a single region of the Wii

PS3 is doing great in Japan. Just imagine what it will be like when FFXIII is released.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

It is actually a bad sign for Nintendo. They haven't been selling as much in Japan lately and the PS3 has been outselling it for a little while. Also the Xbox 360 didn't do that low compared to the Wii. I think the Wii has saturated Japan and won't see sales pick up again if they don't bring out some really big games, stuff that appeals to traditional gamers. I think that's part of the reason the PS3 is picking up and 360 doing alright too.

I wouldn't be surprised if the same holds true elsewhere in the world. There are only so many casual gamers. Nintendo really does need to focus on the hardcore more to keep a big lead. Don't get me wrong, Nintendo has done great and I don't expect them to lose their overall lead.

I'll come up with something better eventually...