By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Colored PS2s

Does anyone know how many different colors the PS2 slim comes in?  I'm looking to replace mine since its on its last legs and thought I would try to find one a little exciting, and maybe unique.

Around the Network

Pink and Silver... but both can be hard to find now...

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

I've seen black,white and silver on sale at the local store,but the colored versions command a 10-15% premium. Since it goes inside my AV cabinet, it's only seen when I pop in (or out) a game. Not worth it IMO.

Why don't you check your regional www.sonystyle.com? I am sure they would have the available colors listed on their website.

Silver is available on Amazon.

I've seen whole stacks of silver, pink PS2 would be both embarrassing and hard to find.

If you can't find a silver PS2 in a store such as Best Buy, head over to Amazon.com

Around the Network

bummer..I was hoping to get a blue one...I'm really surprised that those are the only colors available, considering how long it was on the market and how many revisions they did...I like the white one, but isn't that a bundle with Singstar. Don't think I could walk into a store and buy that...lol. Buying Guitar Hero would embarass me enough.

http://amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/videogames/301718/ref=pd_ts_vg_nav/103-5903440-3765436

You can look through there, only Black and Silver.

I think the white one comes bundled with sing star. You def seem like someone who loves some karaoke etecoon lol.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

quarashi said:
I think the white one comes bundled with sing star. You def seem like someone who loves some karaoke etecoon lol.

yup...that's why Boogie was my most anticipated title of this year.  Metroid, Galaxy, and Brawl have nothing on me in a polyster suit, let me tell ya.

There are websites that will paint the case and all that crap, maybe one of the bigger sites like IGN will be best to ask if you want to go that way.