By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Colored PS2s

super_etecoon said:
bummer..I was hoping to get a blue one...I'm really surprised that those are the only colors available, considering how long it was on the market and how many revisions they did...I like the white one, but isn't that a bundle with Singstar. Don't think I could walk into a store and buy that...lol. Buying Guitar Hero would embarass me enough.

wtf, guitar hero is awesome

You Spoony Bard!

Around the Network
GranTurismo said:
There are websites that will paint the case and all that crap, maybe one of the bigger sites like IGN will be best to ask if you want to go that way.

yeah...I probably don't care that much.  Just idle curiosity..like for insatnce, I love the look of the new black/red ds, and if I didn't have two already I might have to pick it up.  Same for the Green Wii when it comes.  That baby is mine.  So I was just wondering if some cool colors came out under my radar when I wasn't looking.  Maybe I should paint it myself...lol.  that would be ugly.

rage4dorder said:
super_etecoon said:
bummer..I was hoping to get a blue one...I'm really surprised that those are the only colors available, considering how long it was on the market and how many revisions they did...I like the white one, but isn't that a bundle with Singstar. Don't think I could walk into a store and buy that...lol. Buying Guitar Hero would embarass me enough.

wtf, guitar hero is awesome

lol...i'm sure it is...i mean it must be.  But I've never been much for music games and when I want to rock I get out my real guitar.  If they released an indie version of Guitar Hero I might change my tune, but as it stands air guitaring to heavy metal and seventies rock isn't my thing.  I saw a guy at Gamespot today contemplating buying 2 Rock Band guitars and some Guitar Hero game (or some combination like that) for $200.  Wow...now that's insane.  I bought my first guitar/amp combo for that much. 

hmm, this is a bit OT, but i was looking on this page:
http://vgchartz.com/worldtotals.php
and there are two different guitar hero 2 PS2 titles on there, what's up with that?
there's also the guitar hero xbox 360 title of course....

You Spoony Bard!

Transparent blue and green, for starters

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away"