By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Name a stupid game that shouldn't not come out...

twesterm said:
CaseyDDR said:
twesterm said:
CaseyDDR said:
Anything Halo.

Like Halo or not, it's responsible for many of the great games you're playing today so to say it should have never been made is a little silly and shows off your fanboy colors.

At least if I get classified as a fanboy, it better be a PC fanboy :P 

Anyways, Halo isn't responsible for ANY game that I particularly love. Console FPS is for the poor.

Fine, it is responsible for most of the good FPS games today.

LMAO the only game I can think of that might have been inspired from Halo is Haze, and it's horrible, like Halo. Halo is NOT responsible for games like Fallout 3 or Farcry or Crysis, especially Crysis, the best FPS to come out this decade.

The Halo francise is the most overrated bland game to ever hit the console market. It provides a bad name to all FPS that even showed effort at creating an original entertaining plot.

I probably have more ps3 games than you :/ 

Around the Network
CaseyDDR said:
twesterm said:
CaseyDDR said:
twesterm said:
CaseyDDR said:
Anything Halo.

Like Halo or not, it's responsible for many of the great games you're playing today so to say it should have never been made is a little silly and shows off your fanboy colors.

Anyways, Halo isn't responsible for ANY game that I particularly love. Console FPS is for the poor.

LMAO the only game I can think of that might have been inspired from Halo is Haze, and it's horrible, like Halo. Halo is NOT responsible for games like Fallout 3 or Farcry or Crysis, especially Crysis, the best FPS to come out this decade.

I keep meeting more and more people who say that Crysis is better than the stuff Valve puts out. Would you mind qualifying why you think so?

sly777 said:

sorry i'm a french person...

Are you French Canadian because that would explain the Steve Nash Photo

Lego Rockband.

4 ≈ One

twesterm said:
CaseyDDR said:
twesterm said:
CaseyDDR said:
Anything Halo.

Name five FPS games that it is "responsible" for

Around the Network

Mario Party 23

Lego Rock Band

Resident Evil 1 Wii

No changes applied to the GC version.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Final fantasy 13...so much hype for something that is turn based. Id rather play with my cup n ball.

Boom Blox Bash Party

To hell with that game.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger