By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Name a stupid game that shouldn't not come out...

twesterm said:
Dante's Inferno, or at least how Dante's Inferno is being made. They might as well call it Some Dude Goes to Hell and Rips of God of War and It's Very Loosely Based Off a Book or Something (I know it's a poem, I'm mocking Kim Kardashian).

I don't expect Dante's Inferno to be anything like the trailer, seeing as how the guy in the trailer is killed and eaten at the end of it.

Around the Network

Halo 3, Gears of war 2, MGS 4, GTA IV.... every dumb fratcore game on HD-twins.

ninty4ever said:
every single game on Wii

Fixed

I have to go with Lego Rock Band also I guess they have run out of ideas.

Vetteman94 said:
ninty4ever said:
every single game on Wii

Fixed

Haha lol. Wii has much better games than your precious HD-twins. You should try to play some real games like SMG so you would know.

Around the Network
ninty4ever said:
Vetteman94 said:
ninty4ever said:
every single game on Wii

Fixed

Haha lol. Wii has much better games than your precious HD-twins. You should try to play some real games like SMG so you would know.

Played SMG, booooooring, its basically another rehash of Mario 64.   You should play MGS4, or Valkyria Chronicles, then you would know what gaming masterpeices really are

Vetteman94 said:
ninty4ever said:
Vetteman94 said:
ninty4ever said:
every single game on Wii

Fixed

Played SMG, booooooring, its basically another rehash of Mario 64.   You should play MGS4, or Valkyria Chronicles, then you would know what gaming masterpeices really are

MGS4 is just a rehash of any other generic shooter. VC might be good but it should be on wii so it would not have flopped that badly.

Wii Music?

The only teeth strong enough to eat other teeth.

Vetteman94 said:
ninty4ever said:
Vetteman94 said:
ninty4ever said:
every single game on Wii

Fixed

I don't want to get into a PS3 vs. Wii pissing contest, but if SMG is a rehash of Mario 64, why is MGS4 not a rehash?

Also, ::insert lame MGS4 can't be a gaming masterpiece because you don't play it you watch it joke here:: 

sly777 said:

Name a stupid game that shouldn't come out :

That's the opposite of what you said in the title.

I'll say any Ponyz or Catz or Dogz or Goatz or Cowz game planned by Ubisoft for Wii.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down