By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Name a stupid game that shouldn't not come out...

Ninja Breadman.

Around the Network

Magna Carta 2, that game had the least exciting trailer that I have ever seen in my life...

Oh and Kingdom Hearts 3, even though I really want it, but just to keep people arguing which platform it is going to come to for ever

Well after trying the first one I'm going to go with the Darkness 2. It really amazes me that they should make a sequel.

En plus, je dirai que le jeu Conan PS3 ne deservait pas de sortir avant d'etre finis!

Anything Halo.

The Halo francise is the most overrated bland game to ever hit the console market. It provides a bad name to all FPS that even showed effort at creating an original entertaining plot.

I probably have more ps3 games than you :/ 

CaseyDDR said:
Anything Halo.

come on don't be such a ps3 fanboy...

Around the Network
CaseyDDR said:
Anything Halo.

Like Halo or not, it's responsible for many of the great games you're playing today so to say it should have never been made is a little silly and shows off your fanboy colors.

Every FIFA game for every console in the present or future market.

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
twesterm said:
CaseyDDR said:
Anything Halo.

Like Halo or not, it's responsible for many of the great games you're playing today so to say it should have never been made is a little silly and shows off your fanboy colors.

At least if I get classified as a fanboy, it better be a PC fanboy :P 

Anyways, Halo isn't responsible for ANY game that I particularly love. Console FPS is for the poor.

The Halo francise is the most overrated bland game to ever hit the console market. It provides a bad name to all FPS that even showed effort at creating an original entertaining plot.

I probably have more ps3 games than you :/ 

CaseyDDR said:
twesterm said:
CaseyDDR said:
Anything Halo.

Anyways, Halo isn't responsible for ANY game that I particularly love. Console FPS is for the poor.

I really shouldn't encourage any fighting in the thread, but I agree oh so much :)

The only teeth strong enough to eat other teeth.

CaseyDDR said:
twesterm said:
CaseyDDR said:
Anything Halo.

Fine, it is responsible for most of the good FPS games today.