By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - We're on googles malware list!!!

stof said:
Well that is unfortunate... So the problem is from the ads? I thought we used google ads. Does that mean all sights that use google ads could get hit like this?

this site doesnt use just google ads.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

this site has trojans and viruses and etc ive been saying that for awhile its making the site look bad..

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

We're off the list now. Weird...

At least i haven't countered any problem's anymore with this site. It doesn't matter do i use Ie or Opera. :p

Nothing's cheaper than something free.

F1 vs FOTA, when too much power is in couple peoples hands.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I get this 'interstitial' error too, and I've been viewing the site all day - it just started happening to me (I just got back to the office too). You have no clue how hard it was to get to this thread, after google searching and fighting to stop the page from loading all the way.

vgchartz.com loads up, then it adds interstitial.html?gr_i_r=http:\\vgchartz.com to the end of the URL. Then it goes to error 404 page not found, and it does this no matter what I go to. My profile, a news article, anything - whatever I can click on when the initial site loads up fast enough before it errors out.

I really wish you'd fix the ads that take up half the page too. The fact that they don't have a 'close' or an 'x' to close them out is outrageous..why wouldn't they? I can't even understand why you'd ad ads that take up half the screen that you can't close...because at least on my pc, there is no way to close them until they're done running.

Around the Network
Phrancheyez said:
I get this 'interstitial' error too, and I've been viewing the site all day - it just started happening to me (I just got back to the office too). You have no clue how hard it was to get to this thread, after google searching and fighting to stop the page from loading all the way.

vgchartz.com loads up, then it adds interstitial.html?gr_i_r=http:\vgchartz.com to the end of the URL. Then it goes to error 404 page not found, and it does this no matter what I go to. My profile, a news article, anything - whatever I can click on when the initial site loads up fast enough before it errors out.

I really wish you'd fix the ads that take up half the page too. The fact that they don't have a 'close' or an 'x' to close them out is outrageous..why wouldn't they? I can't even understand why you'd ad ads that take up half the screen that you can't close...because at least on my pc, there is no way to close them until they're done running.

this thread is 2 years old, you could have made a new one, or just pm'd ioi, as he may not read this

EDIT: also, google doesn't say vgchartz is dangerous any more (it had in the past, but not now)

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Ah..well the only way I could get to this site was by searching for it and this is the thread google popped up..it's fixed now though, so whoever fixed it, thank you..

It's just that I couldn't come here and make my own thread..I couldn't get that far..I couldn't PM brett, because I couldn't get here...I couldn't contact anyone or get into any threads without google, so I had very little choice..

It also could be the huge memory leak the site causes browsers. I've verified this with both Firefox and Opera. Ive watched them both use up 99% of CPU resources JUST by having this site up.

bardicverse said:
It also could be the huge memory leak the site causes browsers. I've verified this with both Firefox and Opera. Ive watched them both use up 99% of CPU resources JUST by having this site up.

That's pretty crazy...

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
bardicverse said:

That's pretty crazy...

It doesn't happen here with Firefox or IE, and never has as far as I remember.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957