By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation 3 has best exclusives

I LOL'd when he said his friends went out and bought PS3s and BUZZ immediately after playing at his parties..

Considering you can get the EXACT SAME GAME and a PS2 for 130$ instead of 460$....

Not to be a kill joy or anything..

The Halo francise is the most overrated bland game to ever hit the console market. It provides a bad name to all FPS that even showed effort at creating an original entertaining plot.

I probably have more ps3 games than you :/ 

Around the Network

Opinions of course... Most of those games aren't my types. I couldn't care less about Metal Gear Solid, Halo or w/e. Platformers, action adventure and rpgs interest me... So saying X console has the best exclusives, like if it was fact is just annoying to me. -_-'

Doesn't apply to every gamers and trying to argue over something like this is pointless.

lolita said:
Opinions of course... Most of those games aren't my types. I couldn't care less about Metal Gear Solid, Halo or w/e. Platformers, action adventure and rpgs interest me... So saying X console has the best exclusives, like if it was fact is just annoying to me. -_-'

Doesn't apply to every gamers and trying to argue over something like this is pointless.

Beauty is in the eye of th beholder!

You know, I was wondering why I don't use the PS3 thread much just now and why I don't post at the 360 place at all, it's always the same thread over and over and over and over and over........ every week! god damn it!

And when are people going to learn it's about opinions? And everyone has his/her own opinions which might not be the same as the opinions of others.

Around the Network

50 gigabytes of information compared to approximately 9 gigabytes on the 360’s DVD

6.8 GB for DL 360 DVDs, so approximately 7 gigabytes.

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

isnt this the same thread that posted?if so then ur lucky that ur not getting the hate i got!!

Being a cricket fan is much simpler and more fun

At least Wii Sports isn't on either of these lists.

Those are actually some of the best "Best games on X console" lists I've seen.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

MikeB said:
50 gigabytes of information compared to approximately 9 gigabytes on the 360’s DVD

6.8 GB for DL 360 DVDs, so approximately 7 gigabytes.

That doesn't exist.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DVD9#DVD_capacity

To OP: Why Uncharted didn't make it on the list? WHY IT DIDN'T MAKE IT !!??