By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you could pick one game to port to your console, what would it be?

360 --> ps3

castle crashers

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network

The PS3 version of Tales of Vesperia for the Wii and I'm set.

dsister44 said:
Tbone said:

Gears of war - 1-2
Mass effect

Wii.

Mario galaxy
Mk wii
Brawl
Twilight princess

he said no first party.

Opps sorry forgot.

Just to clarify for some above posters. SONY owns Naughty Dog and Uncharted IP. They own the inFamous IP but not Sucker Punch.

OT: I really don't know... for a while it was Tales of Vesperia and that's coming...

I guess either Legend of Dragoon from PS1 to PSP/PSN or Valkyria Chronicles to PSP.

EDIT: It HAS to be current-gen?? Guess Valkyria Chronicles to PSP

4 ≈ One

Gamerace said:
outlawauron said:
Gamerace said:
For Wii:

Dragon Age: Origins
Fallout
Oblivion
Mass Effect

Why? Rather use IR controls and/or WM+ (for Oblivion)

Also GTA:SA but that's not current gen.

For 360

There's nothing on PS3 that's not 1st party that I'd be interested in but otherwise Uncharted & Heavy Rain.

Nothing at all?

LOL - I'm racking my brain thinking about what 3rd party game is on PS3 (besides MGS4 natch) that isn't on 360 already, that I care about when I suddenly noticed your sig line.

Yes of course!!  Valkyria Chronicles!!

Phew, I was hoping so.

Although, you don't seem to into JRPGs.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
Wetcoaster said:
The PS3 version of Tales of Vesperia for the Wii and I'm set.

i was thinking and then suddenly i saw this and i thought Hell Yeah but then i thought why not ps3 version for xbox360 >?????

Crap, I was gonna pick Valkyria Chronicles, too. I feel so derivative.

I know, how about that crazy Steel Battalion on Wii rumour. I'd be down for some crazy, balance board mech game.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Dgc1808 said:
Just to clarify for some above posters. SONY owns Naughty Dog and Uncharted IP. They own the inFamous IP but not Sucker Punch.

OT: I really don't know... for a while it was Tales of Vesperia and that's coming...

I guess either Legend of Dragoon from PS1 to PSP/PSN or Valkyria Chronicles to PSP.

Oh... Then I don't want anything.

Valkyria Chronicles to Wii :)

@Dgc1808, isn't Legend of Dragoon Sony's game?

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

DiplomaticImmunity said:
Gamerace said:
For Wii:

Dragon Age: Origins
Fallout
Oblivion
Mass Effect

Why? Rather use IR controls and/or WM+ (for Oblivion)

Also GTA:SA but that's not current gen.

For 360

There's nothing on PS3 that's not 1st party that I'd be interested in but otherwise Uncharted & Heavy Rain.

i thought that was on xbla already

No, no.. GTA on Wii with IR shooting and Godfather type controls would totally rock.  Playing Bully now and loving it.