By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you could pick one game to port to your console, what would it be?

See title. The scenario is simple: you can choose any exclusive game from another current-gen system to be ported to one of yours. Any game. With some exceptions, to keep this grounded in reality.

1. Third-party games only. This includes "second party" games where the publisher doesn't own the rights to the license - so you could say you want Gears of War on the PS3, but you can't say you would take Halo.

2. Don't worry about power requirements. You want Gears on your Wii? Sure thing. You want Dissidia on your 360? You can have that too.

3. You can only pick games that actually exist.

4. Don't come in here just to say "well certainly not [game] or any of [platform]'s games" or I will report you for trolling. This is a topic where we express jealousy, not how to be jerks.

I think if I had to pick just one?

What can I say? I want to play this on my 360 something fierce.

Around the Network

Tetris Evolution to the PS3

Super Stardust to the 360

Castle Crashers/ Braid to the Wii

Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops to the Nintendo DS

Final Fantasy 7 : Remake for my PS3

Left 4 Dead on PS3. That would be just lovely.

Carl2291 said:
Final Fantasy 7 : Remake for my PS3

You are making me put in another rule, why would you even do that

Around the Network

Gears 1 & 2
Dead Rising
L4D
for the PS3

Play Me

Nevermind.  Missed part of the OP.  Nuts.

I think this is second-party ... Correct me if I'm wrong. Either way, if this isn't it, there's really nothing I want.

can i say conker its first party but i want it on my xbox.

but i also have to say valkrie chronicles on my xbox

well i would say killzone on my 360 but obviously im not allowed and im not sure which games sony owns the IP but MGS4 and Uncharted would be cool too. Sry im not sure if these work but its definatly my pick

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!!