By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Zapper: Training children to become ultimate killing machines

hmmm, since we're talking about bad u.s. parenting i suppose it's best to get proper info from the best of sources....ehem:

HEY YOU AMERICAN VGCHARTZ MEMBERS!! JUST HOW BAD ARE U.S. PARENTS IN TERMS OF PARENTING ANYWAY?

I wonder if i'll get a response..

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

Around the Network

But a lot of games could potentially utilize it anyway...as long as they don't require extensive use of the buttons on the Wiimote, or unique motions from the Wiimote and nunchuck...as they're tied together with the Zapper...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I'd appreciate it if we stopped singling out stupid Americans...I'm pretty sure there's stupid parents in the UK as well.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

P.S.

If i can't feed the trolls, can i at least bash them on the head with a stick?

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

How bad are American parents?

No worse than European parents, really. But really, who's to blame for those crazy European teenagers?

American parents are just more likely to find a scape goat at every damn chance.

Around the Network

Umm, Ben....if it were the case that only a minor percentage of americans were dumb, it would be okay....but that's not how it exactly is, is it?

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

I have seen no articles to suggest otherwise.

Um...this thread seems to be walking an odd line. I guess I should just stay out of it, though.

@Wojtas,

Proof?

I realize it's the popular thing to bash Americans for stupidity and obesity, but you do realize there are hundreds of millions of Americans, spread out over 10 million km? We aren't all stupid hicks, lots of us go to college, get degrees, etc. I could crack plenty of jokes about the inbred retards in England, but I won't.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

super_etecoon said:
Um...this thread seems to be walking an odd line. I guess I should just stay out of it, though.

How So?