By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSN STORE (NA) TO GET METAL GEAR SOLID, RESIDENT EVIL, AND FF7 PS1 GAMES!!!

Finally some more classic titles on PSN. I am definitely buying FF7 on PSN.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network

omg yes!!!!!!!!!! i was litterly just about to buy this on the japanease story 5 min ago but was interrupted by the phone and then forgot all about it! i'm so glad that phone rang cuz now i can get the american version! yes!!!!!!!!!

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

I am getting FF7 For SURE!

ff7 is the only one i care about, i hated resident evil 1 the controls sucked big time. and metal gear solid was ok for me.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

This is an rumour right now (and a bad one at that) as this blog is speculating without a source. I Can't believe i'm the first to mention this.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
FAINTS & SUICIDES HOLIDNG A DOG WHILE SUCKING ORANGE JUICE!

lol wtf

It woud be nice if this is true...aren't all 3 of these already reased in the JP store?

I still have my original FF7 in great condition, so don't need that.
I don't own MGS1 (my brother took it with him when he moved to Ontario) but I've beaten it so many times that it doesn't really matter.

RE1 however, I only beat once and that was many years ago, so i'm going to buy that.

I still wish they would release some more JRPG's, as there are a few I don't have. All they have released are Suikoden (own the Disc version) and Wild Arms. (purchased and put on my PSP) Let's see some of BoF III and IV, along with Saga Frontier and Parasite Eve. (which I owned at one point...but not anymore...uh..yeah)

Oh, and Vagrant Story please.

OMGGGG, FINAL FANTASY VII, RESIDENT EVIL METAL GEAR SOLID, ZOMG!!!!

BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to piss in everyone's Cheerios here, but I'm not seeing anything other than some dude asking us to trust him. The biggest question I would have is are these going to be exclusive to the PSN? Remember that Castlevania SOTN is a PS1 classic that is on both PSN and XBOX Live.

Keep this in mind when reading what I type...

I've been gaming longer than many of you have been alive.

dougsdad0629 said:
Sorry to piss in everyone's Cheerios here, but I'm not seeing anything other than some dude asking us to trust him. The biggest question I would have is are these going to be exclusive to the PSN? Remember that Castlevania SOTN is a PS1 classic that is on both PSN and XBOX Live.

FF7 = sony owns the publishing rights.

metal gear solid: unless the port of the GC will stay on the PSN the PS1 version.

hmm and resident evil depends on capcom