By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Monster Hunter 3 - 10 minutes of footage from the demo!

That guy wasn't that great though so the big sword is probably more useful than that.

Still, I'm staying away from that weapon.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

Terrible loading times ... Also, as I suspected, I don't really think this is my kind of game. Looks good, though. Too bad the guy in the video chose such a crappy weapon :p

You know if I was hunting monsters I think I'd use a sword that doesn't take 2 hours to swing. :P

Samus Aran said:
^ That's because you can never say something good about wii games.

Ot: Looks amazing :)

thats not what i ment by it. i ment like 2nd g was so popular because 4 people were able to play in the same room on their own screens, japanesse gamers love to do that. lmao, i like this game no doubt about it, i was just saying that it wont sell as well

Gearbox said:
Samus Aran said:
^ That's because you can never say something good about wii games.

Ot: Looks amazing :)

thats not what i ment by it. i ment like 2nd g was so popular because 4 people were able to play in the same room on their own screens, japanesse gamers love to do that. lmao, i like this game no doubt about it, i was just saying that it wont sell as well

Sounds like damage control.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network
Gearbox said:
i still think the game wont be as big as 2g

No-one thinks this will be as big as the PSP games. Nice try though.

I downloaded the monster hunter games for my psp and hated them. I don't know what people can like about this series

@benga benga

wow be less harsh

calm down

Looks AMAZING!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

this was kewl, but i wanted to see co-op...nice find tho

PSN ID: Sol_Protege     Wii:154209933064989 

darthdevidem01 said:
@benga benga

wow be less harsh

calm down

Looks AMAZING!

Huh, harsh? I post a demotivator, that should already tell you something...

But I do get annoyed by the many attempts, not just by him there's a lot of it, to make it look like Wii owners expect PSP like success for MH3. No-one, well maybe a few, actually expect it, but I already know what will happen when it fails to sell more than 1.5 million...