By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Little King's Story thread of pure joy and awesome

sorry for a double-post, but i have a couple questions that i would like questions too. (don't worry about spoilers, i'm blackig them out)

i think i have explored every place on the map except whereever the deadly red turnip is suppossed to be, how da heck are you supposed to get there?

i'm guessing the bone bird thingy in a giant cage in bone fields is a guardian, right? i see a work of art inside, so i'm guessing you can get inside of there eventually.

what the f*** is wrong with magical land!?!?!? it's just paper cutouts >.< do wizards really exist in this game?

hope somebody knows the anwser to one of these.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

Around the Network

Saving, and having multiple people playing the game is the single most annoying feature with this game. Otherwise I love the game!

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

vonboysp said:

sorry for a double-post, but i have a couple questions that i would like questions too. (don't worry about spoilers, i'm blackig them out)

i think i have explored every place on the map except whereever the deadly red turnip is suppossed to be, how da heck are you supposed to get there?

i'm guessing the bone bird thingy in a giant cage in bone fields is a guardian, right? i see a work of art inside, so i'm guessing you can get inside of there eventually.

what the f*** is wrong with magical land!?!?!? it's just paper cutouts >.< do wizards really exist in this game?

1. I'm afraid I forgot how I got there, but I do remember it being difficult to find.

2.  There is a door you can break on the cage to get into it

3.  Yes there are, they'll eventually just show up and be standing around inside magic town and you can recruit them

vonboysp said:

Just to go into a little more detail:

1) You eventually build a bridge to it from either the Royal City or the Grasslands Town, I forget which. I don't know when exactly it pops up: it just appeared one day. Be careful though: the boss there specializes in fast, wide-range insta-kills. I personally think he's the hardest boss in the game (so far)

2) It's not a Guardian, although you need to enter the cage to get the art and to fill out Boquet's book.

3) As far as I can tell, only one does, and he won't show until near the end of the game (I'd already beaten all the kings before I saw him.

Has anyone been able to FIND the game? I went a couple of chain stores(Best Buy, Target looking for this & Wii Sports Resort) while I was out today, and I could find the game at EITHER of them...

The Interweb is about overreaction, this is what makes it great!

...Imagine how boring the interweb would be if everyone thought logically?

Around the Network

i'm affraid the few copies stores got were probably for preorders. unfortunately for us, the rest of mankind doesn't even know this game exists.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

I've already made that mistake before. I pre-ordered the game because I knew that I wouldn't be able to find it if I didn't.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Well, after being stuck in Baton Rouge for two days, I finally got a chance to sit down with the game for a few hours tonight.

I love it!

The art style is made of pure fun, and I'm loving my towns people. So much so that I became quite sad when I lost poor Jaredo (sp?) to Cow Bones. I was delighted to find him washed up on the shore the next day, however.

And I'm not the only one that loves the game. My mom came downstairs around 5 am and was like, "What are you still doing up!?" followed by, "Ooh, what's this?"

Just wondering, is there anyway to use the IR sensor in this game? I'd assumed that because it's a sim/strategy-ish game I'd be able to use the pointer.

senortaco said:

Has anyone been able to FIND the game? I went a couple of chain stores(Best Buy, Target looking for this & Wii Sports Resort) while I was out today, and I could find the game at EITHER of them...

The big box stores DO carry it, but only in their online stores. Your best bet is Fry's, if one's nearby, but realistically the game bombed so hard that you'll only find it online.

makingmusic476 said:

Just wondering, is there anyway to use the IR sensor in this game? I'd assumed that because it's a sim/strategy-ish game I'd be able to use the pointer.

Nah, no IR here. That and the sometimes-restricted camera are my two biggest WTF things about this game (that and the stupid AI for your hunters, but that wasn't a conscious decision).

theres 13 copies of little king's story at my local frys electronics in la area. its on sale for 39.99 until 7/30. that might be a good place to find copies if u cant find it elsewhere.