By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Little King's Story thread of pure joy and awesome

sparkit34 said:
This thread convinced me to get this game.

Around the Network

this is kinda wierd, i looked up little king's story on the nintendo channel, and it said on there the release date is 7/7/09. is this a mistake or something? because everywhere else still seems to say the 21st.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

vonboysp said:
this is kinda wierd, i looked up little king's story on the nintendo channel, and it said on there the release date is 7/7/09. is this a mistake or something? because everywhere else still seems to say the 21st.

I'm going to call that a mistake.  I'm going to trust Amazon when they say they are not going to ship until the 21st.

Hopefully no one goes looking for it in stores and then loses interest when they can't find it that day.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

The waiting hurts so much.

So Europeans! Did you like the game? Did you hate the game? Would you like to tell the game's director your thoughts directly? Now's your chance!

f you live in Europe and have played Little King’s Story (which you should have, because it’s a great game!) you now have a unique opportunity to give the director and producer of this game – Kimura-san – feedback directly through nintendo.no. We’ll send everything we get straight to Kimura-san himself, without any big publishers or PR departments deciding what feedback to come through.

Please send your feedback (both positive and negative) about Little King’s Story to:

info@bergsala.se

Please write in English only. We look forward to all of your mail! Now, onto the interview!

Around the Network

My God, that "You're not the father" thing is the funniest thing on this site.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

god, the wait is killing me.

maybe we can all make the pain go away by killing a random troll everyday till the 21st?

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

The UK Nintendo channel now has some data for the game... give me a minute I will post it.

Remember these figures only include those who agree to let Nintendo take their data for the Nintendo Channel.... there are currently ~470,000 participants for the UK channel. (and of course only some of them will have bought the game)

Total Hours - 20,137
Hours per person - 14:47
(this is quite impressive for a relatively new game... it will still be increasing quite fast for the next couple of months)

Total sessions - 8,992
(1 session is from when you start the game on the disc channel, to when you return to the Wii menu/turn off the console)
Sessions per person - 6.6

If you divide the sessions per person into total sessions, that works out at 1,362 users (the number of people who own the game on the Nintendo Channel) Which isn't hugely impressive, and probably translates to about 5-7k UK owners in total, and 18-25k PAL owners... which is inline with VGC.

Also dividing total sessions into total hours gets you the length of the average session... and it works out just short of 2 hours and 15 minutes. And I can compare that to other games if you wish.

----

And from the "What people think about this title" section (the pie charts to those who have seen the Nintendo Channel)

Who would enjoy this title the most?
Overall: Non-Gamers - 11% / Gamers - 89%
Male: Non-Gamers - 10% / Gamers - 90%
Female: Non-Gamers - 22% / Gamers - 78%

(the almost parity with "overall" and "male" sections shows it is a vast majority of males voting)

What Kind of Game is it?
Overall: Casual - 30% / Hardcore - 70%
Male: Casual - 28% / Hardcore - 72%
Female: Casual - 50% / Hardcore - 50%

Is this gamemore fun alone or with friends?
Overall: alone - 95% / with friends - 5%

Male: alone - 95% / with friends - 5%
Female: alone - 94% / with friends - 6%

That's an impressive analysis there, but why did you do that for a game you don't even own?

But you should buy it, the game's amazing.