By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Zero Punctuation Reviews Tomb Raider Anniversary

Superb review. I don't know why Lara is around anyway her pointy breast should have died a long time ago. Thank god Indy 4 is coming for revitilising the tomb raiding genre.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Around the Network

Indy 4...ehh...

Supposedly its title is Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. I dunno...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Tomb Raider 1 was an amazing game with great level design, it's too bad that her t*ts were all a lot of idiot detractors of the game saw. I haven't played the remake though so can't really comment on his review of it but the original didn't have the problems he seems to be "remembering".

BenKenobi88 said:
Indy 4...ehh...

Supposedly its title is Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. I dunno..
I know ben, it's just to long to type. 

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

I agree. Remakes suck.

The only thing that bugs me more then remakes are "upgraded" remakes where they add stuff they were too lazy or didn't have time to to add the first time around.

It's like when DVD's first came out and you'd get a DVD then suddenly find out their was another DVD released two months later with additional lost content and that you were an idiot for getting the first version, then their is a third anniversary edition with additional commentary and once again if you really love that DVD you were right screwed again. It makes me glad I don't actually buy movies.

It's even more annoying in remakes of games however because it's irratating to have to buy a new game or not have "the full game" anymore and often times since they are "bonus add-ons" they arn't properly playtested.

I perfer re-releases.  You want to re-release a game from an earlier system?  Put it on PSN, Xbox live or VC.

Eh call me a purist though.

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
Indy 4...ehh...

Supposedly its title is Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. I dunno...

I'm really looking forward to the movie since it's going to use traditional special effects and stuntwork rather than CGI like a lot of recent movies.  Plus it's Indiana Jones, I love Saturday matinee movies :)

Was that announced? I didn't know the lack of CGI was announced. That's cool. I was pissed that Shia Labeouf was in it for a long time, but now I see Shia isn't ALL bad...eh...

I'll wait and see, that's the best I can do.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

It's mentioned on the Wikipedia page for the movie with a link to an interview made with producer Frank Marshall in 2003.