By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Zero Punctuation Reviews Tomb Raider Anniversary

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/editorials/zeropunctuation/1490-Zero-Punctuation-Tomb-Raider-Anniversary

This guy is hilarious, and this review is great.  Enjoy.

Around the Network

great review...

Hahaha. Oh man...this guy is such a keeper.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I don't know, I wasn't fan of that one but that's probably because I actually liked Tomb Raider Legends and was this close (makes the little this close gesture) to working for Crystal Dynamics but the girlfriend couldn't move to California. -edit- and I'm an idiot, just until now I was thinking he was talking about Legends not Anniversary, he can say whatever he wants about that game.

lol , man that review is fantastik , I have to see more ...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

Really love this guy. So much American English coming from everywhere that it's nice to hear a British voice once in a while. =P

Btw, how offensive would you native speakers rate the term "munch more carpet than a malfunctioning vacuum cleaner"? I love how it sounds, but using it would probably get me killed in my very female dominated field in the university world. =/

Parokki said:
...how offensive would you native speakers rate the term "munch more carpet than a malfunctioning vacuum cleaner"?

Highlight if you're not easily offended and not a woman

Not nearly as bad as calling them a dumb cunt (or anything using cunt) or stupid bitch.

Is lesbian supposed to be offensive?

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Viper1 said:
Is lesbian supposed to be offensive?

Are men generally offended by being called gay? I'd say most are.

Anyway my point wasn't if being called a lesbian is offensive (I understand women that much), but whether that particular euphenism is likely to get me torn to shreds by furious feminists. I study English, you see, and I'm frequently the only male in a room with up to 20 sharp-clawed females. I'm forced to make life-or-death choices in diction on a daily basis.

No different that any other derogatory phrase. I don't advise you stand before your class and proclaim them all to be carpet munchers but even then it wouldn't insult any of them unless they were in fact a lesbian, the others would just look at you in disgust.

The rEVOLution is not being televised