By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
WiiRHardcore said:
I though Donkey Kong 64 was Banjo Kazooie 3!

Seriously though, I don't think this game will sell that well. Maybe just to the hardcore Banjo fans. It will get average reviews probably close to the Perfect Dark Zero reviews.

I liked the first game but Tooie was boring, and after watching that trailer it looks like more of the same. Theres the music note and the honey comb, another Rare collect-ithon.

The game is being made by the original Banjo Kazooie team so it has a very good chance of being good (but I doubt you knew that considering the statements you've made).  Oh and since you can see the future could you tell me the winning lottery numbers for the Canadian Super 7 draw tomorrow?  What you have no clue?  Figures.

Around the Network

I never played Tooie...I loved the first but never got around to buying the second...I guess I didn't miss much?

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Tooie was god send, you missed the game of a lifetime.

It was....epic.

Sounds like this game will be great.

Tooie was amazing, not only did it have slightly better graphics but it was one of the best games you can ever play on any system.

mM

Yeah, if you die without playing Tooie, your after life will be filled with shame.

Around the Network

There are two things the world needs right now. A George Bush Impeachement trial and more platformers!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Why did all the platformers disappear anyway? Back in the glorious N64 days, it looked like platformers were THE genre to make the step to the third dimension...

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

nintendo_fanboy said:
As soon as this game releases on the 360, I will feel truly sorry that Rare left Nintendo...

...If it doesn't suck.

I loved BK1, but BK2 was a huge step backwards, pushing collect-a-thons to a point we wouldn't see the likes of until DK64 with its "collect mountains of crap with 5 different monkeys" gameplay.

I'd guess that maybe half of the original team who worked on BK is still there, and if this game actually doesn't get canned, the market for it still doesn't exist on the 360 and probably never will.

If I were MS, I wouldn't put another cent into Rare. Even if BK3 is an outstanding game, the odds that it will make even its money back are slim to none. The audience on the 360 just isn't the one that will appreciate BK. 

"I mean, c'mon, Viva Pinata, a game with massive marketing, didn't sell worth a damn to the "sophisticated" 360 audience, despite near-universal praise--is that a sign that 360 owners are a bunch of casual ignoramuses that can't get their heads around a 'gardening' sim? Of course not. So let's please stop trying to micro-analyze one game out of hundreds and using it as the poster child for why good, non-1st party, games can't sell on Wii. (Everyone frequenting this site knows this is nonsense, and yet some of you just can't let it go because it's the only scab you have left to pick at after all your other "Wii will phail1!!1" straw men arguments have been put to the torch.)" - exindguy on Boom Blocks

@nintendo_fanboy

Sports, FPS, and RPGs kinda took over.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

i only play it if it would be on the wii
it just doesn't feel the same if i buy it for the 360..

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!