By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best Graphics I've ever seen.

lol the pictures in this thread hold no ground whatsoever when compared to Killzone 2.

Around the Network
perpride said:
lol the pictures in this thread hold no ground whatsoever when compared to Killzone 2.

I love Kz2 graphics too but if you have a good rig you will appreciate crysis at very high settings, trust me ;)

killzone 2 > cryengine 3 in city enviroments ;) Atleast according to the techdemo for the cryengine 3 vs ingame of killzone 2.

And that's not spewing fanboy nonesense because the city part of cryengine 3 really looked underwhelming.

Check out my game about moles ^

the pictures not coming up :(

peshkavus said:
perpride said:

I love Kz2 graphics too but if you have a good rig you will appreciate crysis at very high settings, trust me ;)

lol I was completely joking. crysis, when run on a 2000 dollar computer, looks better than Killzone 2. Not by much though!

Around the Network
Kantor said:
CrashMan said:
Its there a single Crysis screen that isn't just some forest shot with NOTHING else?

I imagine it's a pretty boring game...all you do is run around looking at trees and water!

And occasionally, you see somebody else doing the same thing.

I mean, you don't even have a gun.

So Crysis is basically Endless Ocean but with a forest setting!

Signature goes here!

CGI-Quality said:
BladeOfGod said:
CGI-Quality said:

I've got one:

Say hello to....Crysis!!!

Is this real life or graphics??? Because i REALLY cant see the diffrence

Well, I don't want to further derail this thread, but that's Crysis

I can get this setting on my laptop till my battery dries up in less than 50 mins! lol

uh, was this making fun of my post? =s

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=69001&page=1

No. I just walked by a pinball machine and noticed it had good graphics in real life. :D

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?

Half-Life 3 (E3)