By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best Graphics I've ever seen.

on consoles. killzone 2.

on pc - crysis.

Around the Network

man i want to own a pinball machine

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

Someone believe that the Graphics will really be like that in the next Generation ? I never saw graphics runing which could have fooled me. I mean is it possible to render Graphics that looks like the life ?

If yes why is there no CGI_Movie which looks like a Reallife Movie ? If no why isn`t it possible ?

If you could use a Supercomputer like Blue Gene and make a Game for it. Would it be possible for the programmer to make a game which looks like the life ?

Netyaroze said:
Someone believe that the Graphics will really be like that in the next Generation ? I never saw graphics runing which could have fooled me. I mean is it possible to render Graphics that looks like the life ?

If yes why is there no CGI_Movie which looks like a Reallife Movie ? If no why isn`t it possible ?

If you could use a Supercomputer like Blue Gene and make a Game for it. Would it be possible for the programmer to make a game which looks like the life ?

For me, I would say the question isn't whether or not it is possible, but "Why on earth would you want to?"

Real life looks like crap most of the time. Games have the power to transcend life. You can do stuff on the computer you could never achieve in a million years in real life. And if that's not good enough, there's always FMV games from the 90's to play.

/points to Love

This is invisible text!

I want the same quality. I want to play GTA 10 in New York which looks exactly like the real city. With thousends of cars and people which look like they were real. With Millions of details. That would make the games a lot more intense. Of course not every game should be like that but some of them. If the people see a game and cant say wheter its a game or real then the graphics are on the maximum. I want to see phantastic scenarios which are impossible in the real life combined whit the looks of the real life. The real life still offers the best graphics. I even cant imagine how the games will be in 50 years. If they are still the same than I wouldn`t play them.

Around the Network
Netyaroze said:
I want the same quality. I want to play GTA 10 in New York which looks exactly like the real city. With thousends of cars and people which look like they were real. With Millions of details. That would make the games a lot more intense. Of course not every game should be like that but some of them. If the people see a game and cant say wheter its a game or real then the graphics are on the maximum. I want to see phantastic scenarios which are impossible in the real life combined whit the looks of the real life. The real life still offers the best graphics. I even cant imagine how the games will be in 50 years. If they are still the same than I wouldn`t play them.

the getaway 3 =( T_T.

Netyaroze said:

the getaway 3 =( T_T.