By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I think I knw how the FFXIII versus the 360's dvd's size can be fixed.

I think FFXIII 360 will mainly use the feature of the new 360 dashboard where you can store games to your 360's harddrive to compensate for the lack of space on the 360's dvds.  My question about this is would you let FFXIII take up 45 to 60 gigs on your 360's hard drive to play the game?

Heavens to Murgatoids.

Around the Network

1. Why do you mension "versus" in the title?
2. My 360 is hard, it dosent need to install games.
3. Would it really take up that much space on the hard drive? If so id rather change discs anyway.

Carl2291 said:
1. Why do you mension "versus" in the title?
2. My 360 is hard, it dosent need to install games.
3. Would it really take up that much space on the hard drive? If so id rather change discs anyway.

he is just saying FFXIII versus the 360's dvd size, not FFversusXIII. lol get it?

OT: I dont see why anyone would want to fill up there 360 hdd. unless of course the load times are absolutely unplayable and putting the game on your hdd significantly reduces that. but other than that, disc swapping is no problem. if you dont want to disc swap or put the game on your hdd then get the ps3 version.

I meant that I think I found a solution to the problem about how the 360 can hold those hd cinemas in the game is to store the game to its hard disc drive.

Based on comments that Itagaki made that to get his two minute HD DoA 4 trailer on 360 in a quality acceptable to him would have taken up 2 gigs of dvd 9 space (that's 1 gig per minute of cinema) combined with the fact that FFX had 45 mintes of cinema scenes, then FFXIII will have from 30 to 60 minutes of cinema = 30 to 60 gig of space to have it at the exact same quality as the PS3 version.

http://www.videogamer.com/news/team_ninja_chief_concerned_by_xbox_360_dvd_media_capacity.html

Heavens to Murgatoids.

BTFeather55 said:

I think FFXIII 360 will mainly use the feature of the new 360 dashboard where you can store games to your 360's harddrive to compensate for the lack of space on the 360's dvds.  My question about this is would you let FFXIII take up 45 to 60 gigs on your 360's hard drive to play the game?

What about all those people who bought an Xbox 360 Arcade? Do they have to shell whatever pre-set price the HD is?

Around the Network

you CAN do that if you want to but it will be optional.

nothing wrong with disc swapping

Akvod said:
BTFeather55 said:

What about all those people who bought an Xbox 360 Arcade? Do they have to shell whatever pre-set price the HD is?

I guess they might have to buy one of the 60 gig harddrives for the 360.

Heavens to Murgatoids.

VERSUS IS ON 360!!! FALCOM PUNCHED AGAIN!!!

well I only have 2 gigs left on my 20 gig hard drive, and I know that I'm not the only one with the same problem, and not to mention the arcade owners who probably don't have XBL and are looking toward great single-players games such as FF XIII

45+Gig install?????

NOOOOO!!!

4 ≈ One