By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I think I knw how the FFXIII versus the 360's dvd's size can be fixed.

Onyxmeth said:

Am I completely missing the joke here or is everyone in this topic this severely misinformed?

It's just another of "those" threads. We are swamped by them right now =/

@squi: out of the demo 5gb's, only 4xx mb's were game assets..

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Around the Network

I did not mind disk swapping at all on Lost Odyssey, what that awesome game :)

^^^ Just Finished Lost Odyssey yesterday. 70 hours, but I missed some side quests. I'm going New Game+ tonight!

And what the hell is up with this thread? Install whichever disc you're playing. It MAY improve load times and make the system run more quietly. That's it. But if changing a disc ever 15 hours of gameplay is such a chore, then people are in seriously bad shape!! Buy Wii Fit instead of Final Fantasy Xlll!!

I don't think so but I know for sure that this game will take up a lot of space for the people who are buying it on the 360.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Snake612 said:
I don't think so but I know for sure that this game will take up a lot of space for the people who are buying it on the 360.

Sony Says PS3 Has "Captured The Hardcore"

All set to move on to "softer brands" now.

By Kat Bailey, 04/20/2009

Sony hardware marketing director John Koller has certainly been confident lately. At GDC, for instance, he told Videogaming247 that Sony had successfully captured "the hardcore," and was now taking aim at the casual space.

"We've captured the hardcore. The install base we have now tells us that the hardcore's purchased. We're moving on now to continue to support them with a tremendous line-up of games, but also look at softer brands that maybe we had with PlayStation 2 franchises we're bringing over to PS3, or new IP," he said.

He added, "There's certainly a line-up of very strong family-friendly titles that we're looking at for PS3 in our continuing effort to appeal to that casual consumer."

As for what exactly those "softer" brands will be, Koller said that we should be thinking about "latter-half PlayStation 2 franchises." Any ideas?"