By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I demand a new Wii channel... The Aquarium!

I change my mind.. i'd pay some money if it could be accessed as a screensaver from the 'home button' menu

Around the Network

There are some 'aquarium features' in forever blue/endless oceans. You might want to check that out, too. I realize it isn't exactly what you are looking for but you might check it out none-the-less. The folks in my house (outside of me) have this on their 'must have' list when it hits the streets in late October.

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

@Shams - Awesome idea! I could see myself shelling for a few bucks for that. But my Miis has to occasional swim by in scuba gear or snorkling or such.

Not a bad idea?

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

Seriously Shams, forward this idea to Nintendo.

Around the Network

Well - I sort of wish I hadn't brought this up now. Although I'm glad to see that people like the idea :)

(lets just say that I might make this a personal endevour to bring something like this to the Wii...)

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Wait.. so you want Nintendo to basically take insane aquarium and make it into a channel? does Nintendo listen to their fans like Sony has started to?

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Why give it away for free when they can charge $50 for Nintenfish? :>

I could've sworn something like this was already on the DS, too.

ssj was it really necessary to try to start a flamewar there?

you could get your fish from forever blue to turn up in ur wii-quarium

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

So basically we want something like Seaman that was on the DC?

I'm sold.