By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I demand a new Wii channel... The Aquarium!

DKII said:
Why give it away for free when they can charge $50 for Nintenfish? :>

I could've sworn something like this was already on the DS, too.

ssj was it really necessary to try to start a flamewar there?

no.. i was legitly asking does nintendo listen to their fans.. or not.. not trying to start a flame-war because id say shams should find a way to contact Nintendo and submit his idea if they do.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
ssj12 said:
Wait.. so you want Nintendo to basically take insane aquarium and make it into a channel? does Nintendo listen to their fans like Sony has started to?

Nintendos actually fairly well known for listening to fans, Miyamoto takes it very much to hear what people say when they demo his games and isn't above cancling a project 90% in to start over if it's deemed poor. 

If you play some of the newer games, there's a LOT of pop culture refrences in Nintendo games, icluding dating sims, 1337 talk etc.

I'm sure someone would be keen on the idea of an Aquawiium/WiiQuarium, if you have the contact get this made or at least drop the idea in someones lap.

At first the idea sounds awful...but when you think about it a second it would be cool to turn your TV into an aquarium. I think I would even be willing to pay $30 for a disc so they could really put a lot of effort into achieving photorealism. Without any unexpected rocket fire, explosions, and complex physics to do etc it should be quite doable.

To Each Man, Responsibility