By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The "let's bash the wii" weekend

"Nintendo hopes to deliver exactly that with upcoming high-profile games like the aforementioned Wii Sports sequel and a remake of classic boxing game Punch Out!, but that still leaves plenty of wiggle room for the Playstation 3 and the Xbox 360 to continue closing the gap. And if Japan is any indication (and it usually is), that gap can disappear in a heartbeat."

lol!  Apparently the Wii's LTD lead in Japan has disappeared.

Around the Network

They love to kick you when you're down... Just look at what happened to the PS3 when 360 got a price cut... or the 360 back at the beginning of 08.

4 ≈ One

lol more

Nintendo: Where has all the fun gone?

The Wii is for girls, and that’s why Nintendo is screwed

It's the journalism equivalent of shovelware.

"Shovelwords".

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Two more added at the top.

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/The-Wii-Is-For-Girls-And-That-s-Why-Nintendo-Is-Screwed-16973.html

http://www.lgrnexus.com/?articles/2009/04/17/nintendo-where-has-all-the-fun-gone.html

Wow. Just wow.

Around the Network

Who cares?

PS3 got bashed at the end of 08... 360 got bashed at the beginning of 08.

Thats life.

Insecure baby "journalists" upset their precious favourite consoles are getting trounced. They should learn to grow up and leave their pathetic bias in the playground. If they were true gamer they would embrace all systems instead of letting their petty jealousy get in the way.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Hm..Maybe its just me but this month was RE5 month and both HD twins got trounced as RE5 did little to move HW...but "Hey Look!, Wii 'only' sold 600k..and and Madworld flopped!"

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

Carl2291 said:
Who cares?

Thats life.

Lucky for them! Wii's been getting shit on since Dec '06.

EDIT: or should I say, since it was revealed? Prejudice is a powerful force, sadly.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Gnac said:
Carl2291 said:
Who cares?

Thats life.

Lucky for them! Wii's been getting shit on since Dec '06.

So has PS3 (price) and so has 360 (rrod) and numerous other reasons to boot.