By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The "let's bash the wii" weekend

No problem megaman79. ;) It's all cool.

Around the Network

to be honest people were bashing Wii ever since 2006 and this does not change, but the damn thing is selling like crazy regardless so they all ultimately fail

SuperMario290 said:
Haha, you guys are funny, damn. Well yes, I am the one that wrote that article, and it's kind of funny, you guys are your conversation drew me in as I saw you linked to my article.

Thanks a lot chasmatic12 for your compliments on the article. I spend a ton of time researching for it and writing it, so I'm glad I'm getting the responses that I am for the most part.

Okay, now Bobbuffalo, what I meant by "Nintendo vs. Gamers" is that some gamers are hating on the Wii, and what Nintendo is doing. Nintendo in a sense, "fighting against" the gamers. Metaphor, but whatevs if you didn't catch that.

Last but not least, NJ5, about the Halo remark, it was blatant sarcasm, and if you read the xbot fanboys about what they brag about on the Wii, see if they don't say f***ing halo. I'll edit it and put (sarcasm intended) just for you though. ;)

Well, that's about it. Thanks for posting a link to my article though. It's sad to hear that from your guys' responses, you probably didn't even read the article, yet trolled and made funny comments. :P Take a look at the front image. Now you say that I didn't call that. :D

Yes after reading it well I realized that. Sorry about that.

This "Nintendo vs. Gamers" is saying what I was posting (or atleast I tried to) a while back. It shows the "definition" of the relation between the consumers (the gamers/haters) and the company (Nintendo), better written than me, staying objective and very witty to boot too.I would say the title could've been  more fitting as "Gamers vs. Nintendo", 'cause it's the gamers that's lashing at the company.But other than that, this is well written. Give this fellow some aplaude (*hopes it's spelled right).

mike_intellivision said:
Here are my quick thoughts on the article

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/The-Wii-Is-For-Girls-And-That-s-Why-Nintendo-Is-Screwed-16973.html
Little known site, little known writer trying to get traffic with the “conventional wisdom” point-of-view.

Mike from Morgantown
This ones title got me thinking that some gamer introduced their shy girlfriend with gaming experience, only to leave the boyfriend and sticks with the Wii instead, lol.I kinda feel for this guy, but it's not that Nintendo is the one that needs bashing, they've done their job evenly. It's the 3rd party devs that should step up!

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
jake_the_fake1 said:
on occasion it's graphics, but only when someone is foolish enough to say that it's comparable to the PS3/360 graphics.

Are you kidding me? HD fanboys come trotting into our forum on a daily basis talking shit about Wii graphics.

XBL: WiiVault Wii: PM me  PSN: WiiVault

PC: AMD Athlon II Quadcore 635 (OC to 4.0ghz) , ATI Radeon 5770 1GB (x2)

MacBook Pro C2D 2.8ghz, 9600m GT 512 iMac: C2D 2.0, X2600XT 256

Around the Network

You do realize how the articles written in the past week correlate to the same time a ton of school-age kids were on break from school? Coincidence? I think not.

lol @ gamedaily

You should be beaten, burned to ashes then someone should throw your ashes from a plane

Blacksaber said:
So Winter was the PS3's time Spring is the Wii's, so summer will be the 360's....

DS or PSP or could be both. But these article are far fetched :O

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

bardicverse said:
You do realize how the articles written in the past week correlate to the same time a ton of school-age kids were on break from school? Coincidence? I think not.

LoL..True indeed bard.

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

Arius Dion said:
bardicverse said:

LoL..True indeed bard.

Yea, and those anti 360 articles in summer were from high educated people as well as those anti PS3 articles in winter.