By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Halo 4 to be Multiplatform?

peshkavus said:
Killzowned said:
Even if it did I wouldn't want it.

The Halo series has been eclipsed by Killzone. It had its day.

how did Killzone 2 beats Halo 3?

Sales, fun, and graphics.

Around the Network

LOL......KZ2...You guys are just crazy...Omg....Thanks for the laugh....wait till Yo_John get a a look at this thread....LOL..KZ2 my god you guys are persistent...hahahhahahaha...Geeezzzzz....In a more scarier note Kingdom Under Fire II is listed as a PS3 tittle with the Publisher TBA i doubt Microsoft would stop publishing that tittle and if so that is not good....

Microsoft wouldn't let it happen. It's their flagship series, much as Mario is to Nintendo.

I'm a filmmaker, writer, and gamer. Add me on Xbox Live or message me!

XBL Gamertag: StraitupBeastin

Halo = Meh

To me so me no care...

4 ≈ One

badgenome said:
peshkavus said:
Killzowned said:

Sales, fun, and graphics.

/nods

Around the Network
peshkavus said:
Killzowned said:

It didnt't....

Big franchises come and go. Look at Mega Man, look at Sonic, look at Donkey Kong Country, Quake, Unreal, etc. Halo may be the big thing for the last 5 years o so, but a time will come when it'll be nothing but an old and forgotten classic series.

If for multiplatform we mean timed XB360 exclusive, then PC and Mac versions, it already happened in the past, so, why not?

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

The said:

Big franchises come and go. Look at Mega Man, look at Sonic, look at Donkey Kong Country, Quake, Unreal, etc. Halo may be the big thing for the last 5 years o so, but a time will come when it'll be nothing but an old and forgotten classic series.

Mega Man was never that huge.

The original Donkey Kong Country was the best seller in the series. Halo has grown with each release.

Unreal and Quake weren't even big sellers. Nowadays you can play them on any PC but not during the time of their release.

This is one of the most idiotic threads I have replied too. Halo will never be on a console other than Microsofts.

KZ 2 isn't even in Halo's league. KZ2 is like farm league, Halo is majors.

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!