By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - ioi is back - hello everyone

Ahh no problem ioi, everything's alright =)
We can never pay you back for the stuff you've done for us (for free hehe)
so i'm sure everyone understands your situation

Goodluck with getting the virus out, and i hope a new server will not cause too much trouble.

welcome back mate!

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

Well its good to see that your back!

Yay, good to have you back!

Real-life can be awfully pesky sometimes, I'm sure everyone knows the feeling.

Good to see you back ioi. Now NEVER LEAVE US AGAIN!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Good news. I have a lot of things to say you.

1st:

There is three games in japanese data for which there is a problem. These game are: Mushi king (gba); World soccer wining eleven 9 (ps2), and Pokemon XD gale of darkness (gc). You can see that: http://www.vgchartz.com/japweekly.php?date=38571

For their first week (the number of week depend of the game), there is two data for each game which give a anormal big total for each game. I don't know which is the true data for each game, but normally the false data must disappear. You have corriged this mistake one time, but the mistake is recome.

2nd

In japanese section, there is another problem:

When we are in the section totals, we can see the 49 pages. That is ok. But, when, we select a console (ds for exemple), we obtain the first 50 games, and there is more than 1 pages (6 pages there is). but it is impossible to see the next pages, because for exemple we obtain the second page for all the game, which is not we want normally.

3rd

I take the 360 for exemple, but this is the same for the wii.
NPD july give for US and Canada 183 000. Before we know these numbers, vgchartz numbers were 136 000. Next npd numbers, you have adjusted the numbers with 156 000 instead of 136 000.
I'm surprised because usually, when you changed the numbers, your new numbers are above npd numbers. It's not the case here for the moment.

4th There is a thread (hardware italy) which give italian numbers for june:

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=5729

These numbers are not totally official, but you have changed italian numbers for end may, when we have seen the numbers for may. So maybe, you should do the same with the numbers of june.

5th (it's not a joke)

Have you seen that with the actual numbers, the cross over sales (the famous cross over sales) is for the week ending 12 august, and not for the week ending 19 august.

Worldwide Charts for Week Ending 12th August 2007

Worldwide Totals:

ConsoleWeeklyTotal
Total1,022,765 

I'm not sure that a lot of vgchartz user have seen that.

Nice to see you on the website.
Vgchartz, very good website.

Around the Network

ioi ... shutup. Just shutup.

You had me at hello ...

... you had me at hello!

Good to see you ioi. Everyone has been saying "where is ioi" and "he must be at some crazy gaming conferences" etc etc

Hi ioi

Nice to have you back, sorry to hear you haven´t been too well, hope things are better now. Anyway we are all happy that you are back (exept for the mods, they where trying to take control of this site while you where gone.... but you didn´t hear it from me....)

Hi ioi,

I thought you were in holidays, but it seems it was not the case ...

I hope you will take in count the lombard2578 comments
you know, he want to implicate himself a lot in this website

Time to Work !

Sounds cheesy, but this thread has the feel of one of those movies where the hero loses all faith and hope in whatever cause he is fighting...then after a period of self reflection he returns to the group and they all give him a hug and cry and then he looks at them and says...what are we still doing here...let's go kick some ass! Then the crazy "doing stuff" montage music begins like in the A-team.

Gives me shivers.