By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pkmn Gold and Silver remakes; hints that nintendo may remake these games

Wiped said:
Add to that list:

1. Jasmine appears in Sunnyshore City in Diamond/Pearl - one of the Johto gym leaders from Gold/Silver. She talks to you about Johto and everything.

2. All pokemon have data saying 'arrived from Kanto' or 'Arrived from Hoenn' when they have been traded from a GBA game to Diamond/Pearl through the pal park. It has been found that there is an 'Arrived from Johto' in the game, and pictures of this exist. Now why would that be there, hmm?

Around the Network

But this just shows that the Chikorita came from johto and in the pokemon series that is the only place it was aviable soo.?

Nintendo likes money. They'll get a gold/silver remake out eventually. It's basically screaming "make money from us by selling 15 million copies"

Hah! Gold was my favourite Pokémans game ever! :)

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Micromania said:
But this just shows that the Chikorita came from johto and in the pokemon series that is the only place it was aviable soo.?

No, Johto had no game in the third gen on GBA (Ruby/Sapphire/Fire Red/Leaf Green) so all the Johto pokemon like Chikorita were made available on the R/B remakes, Fire Red/Leaf Green. When you trade from Fr/Lg, the pokemon says 'Kanto' on it, always. This means that the Johto image evidence is true, because there is no game in current existence that anything marked Johto could have come from yet.

My Blog, Please Have A Read:

http://Proseandconsoles.blogspot.com

Around the Network

OH man!! remakes of silver nd gold would be so awesome

Bt seeing how things have been talked about for so long idk if theyre going to come out soon =(

I heard somewhere tht they Might come around the end of 2009 but idk this is all based off of specualtion

but omg can you guys imagine =) gold nd silver

i remember those days nd both of those regions i wish all the games were like that =(

All we can do is Hope now

omg did you guys hear about that new announcement on that pokemon suday show??? alot of poeple think that its about hte gold and silver remakes heres a link to show you guys =D => its on his page http://www.youtube.com/user/Protectalarm2

Your prediction turned out to be true :O

Looks like it´s true.