By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How many console games have you beaten in the last two months?

and what are they?

I know this has been done a thousand times already but one more time wouldn't hurt too much, right?

OK Let me start:

4.9  (5.9 if Flower on PSN counts.)

Xbox 360: Resident Evil 5.

PS3: Uncharted; Resistance: Fall of Man; Ratchet and Clank Future.  I almost finished Killzone 2 but I was stuck right before the final boss (killed >20 times by the rocket launchers...) and then I gave up.  Very frustrating.

Cheers.

Around the Network

In RE5, what rocket launchers? I don't remember having any problems fighting normal enemies with rocket launchers... what difficulty are you playing on?

I've beaten Halo, Halo 2, Halo 3, (right before the Elite Four on) Pokemon Platinum, Castle Crashers, N+, Re5, Sonic Unleashed.......

That's all I can think of right now.

Uhm, Super Mario galaxy(242 stars) and super smash bros brawl(SSE)

Killzone 2 and Fable 2. And Linger in Shadows if that counts.

Resident Evil 5, Madworld, Killzone 2 and almost done with Star Ocean: The Last Hope.

Around the Network

Call of Duty - Waw
Dead Space
Mercenaries 2
The Godfather 1
Valkyria Chronicles

All for PS3. I think I am forgetting , though.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

SSBB (SSE), Tomb Raider Anniversary (finally), Sam & Max Season 1

ermmm sf4, uncharted again, killzone2 twice, re5 an space harrier

ZERO... but on my DS: GTA:CTW, Suikoden Tierkreis, Bleach Dark Souls, Track Mania, Disgaia and Hanna Montana the Movie...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

F-Zero GX Ive put so many hours on chapter 8 and 9 and finaly i beaten it after 3 years

The House of the Dead: Overkill Ive beaten it four times shortly after i bought it was fun. but i in general for a game that has pretty decent, graphics it feels like it needs that decent higher resolution also, which is why im saving up for a new tv.