By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Final Fantasy VII Remake vs Final Fantasy XIII

Which would u choose??Hope this thread makes more sense than the last 1!!

Being a cricket fan is much simpler and more fun
Around the Network

Final Fantasy VII.

I don't like where the series is going, and I miss my old style RPGs with repetitive battles.

i don't understand why people are excited about a game that they know its story , an HD remake isn't justified.

gta ftw lol
but idk it's to hard
ff13 will be epic
ff7 was OVERRATED

You should be beaten, burned to ashes then someone should throw your ashes from a plane

ffxiii easily. FFvii won't be what it is if you can see all the plot twists, story elements and gameplay attributes from a mile away. A graphical upgrade is just that...a graphical upgrade. It doesn't make the game significantly better

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network

I would much rather have a FFVII remake. The new battle systems that RPG's are going for has turned me away from the genre. I want the old random encounters, and turn based fighting. RPG's used to be a genre that I could put in and kick back to, but now they are just way to fast paced, and frusterating. My brain is just not programmed for 6 hours of fast paced action, for over 150 hours on one game.

Plus, a remake to FFVII with amazing graphics, and voice work would make the story and game way better. It would allow many people to attach to the charictors better, and show a whole new generation the magic.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

XIII. Why be exited for a game that you've played already?

I'd choose the FF7 remake. It would become my most anticipated game this gen.

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

XIII, of course. VII exists already while XIII doesn't. Besides, to me it seems that VII is very overrated but I also think that now isn't a good time for a remake.

Cactus said:
XIII. Why be exited for a game that you've played already?

But it wont be the same...it will be in HD!

Being a cricket fan is much simpler and more fun