By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Which PS2 JRPG Had The Best Storyline?

g-value said:
Xen said:
Riachu said:
Xen said:
Yes it is, and I'm glad to see people that share my opinion :D

FFX is considered to be among the best games in the series along with IV, VI, and VII by many gamers.

Deservingly. Many on these forums, however, dislike it.

Haters are very vocal.

Indeed.

And I also love FFX-2, btw.

Around the Network
Xen said:
g-value said:
Xen said:
Riachu said:
Xen said:
Yes it is, and I'm glad to see people that share my opinion :D

FFX is considered to be among the best games in the series along with IV, VI, and VII by many gamers.

Deservingly. Many on these forums, however, dislike it.

Haters are very vocal.

Indeed.

And I also love FFX-2, btw.

Suikoden V for me also

Seems like everyone has already said it, but FFX was by far the best in terms of story.

A bit off topic- I think the reason FFXII failed in some respects is because it lacked the love element that FFX had. There was no Tidus + Yuna/ Cloud + Aerith or Tifa/ Squall + Rinoa/ Zidane + Garnet.

Orca_Azure said:
Seems like everyone has already said it, but FFX was by far the best in terms of story.

A bit off topic- I think the reason FFXII failed in some respects is because it lacked the love element that FFX had. There was no Tidus + Yuna/ Cloud + Aerith or Tifa/ Squall + Rinoa/ Zidane + Garnet.

No it just sucked. Thats just my opinion though.

Around the Network
Orca_Azure said:

It sucked because it had almost no story and shitty characters save for Balthier and Basch.

1. FFX
2. Persona 4
3. Kingdom Hearts

The Anarchyz said:
1. FFX
2. Persona 4
3. Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts did have a great story.

vagrant story

Either Final Fantasy or Tales of the Abyss.

It's sad nobody played the last one over here.