By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Your Favorite Suda51 game

NMH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

Around the Network

No More Heroes

Hmmm, This may surprise alot of people ... my favorite suda 51 game is ' Flower sun and rain ' on the DS ... The story is amazing, i recommend people buy it ... its had poor sales

Played contact, was great
Played Killer 7 was great
No more heroes is good ... but madworld puts it to shame :)

Sega For Life - Gaming Died When Sega Died ... Sega <3

The nintendo before - ' wii release ' <3
Sega before ' Software Only ' <3

Anti M$ (Therefore anti 360) - im making it official ... Go play your meaningless FPS Games ...

No More Heroes. It's a masterpiece.

No More Heroes by default.

I plan to get Killer7 eventually, though.

Warning: The preceding message may or may not have included sarcasm, cynicism, irony, full stops, commas, slashes, words, letters, sentences, lines, quotes,  flaeed  gramar, cryptic metaphors or other means of annoying communication. Viewer discretion is/was strongly advised.

Around the Network

no more heroes it's just got style, goofiness and randomness all in one, killer 7 can be a little frustrating sometimes and it just confused me through fisrt playthrough still a great game though

No More Heroes is the best since it's the only one I've played. I own Killer 7 but have not opened it yet.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

I REALLY like No More Heroes so that's my pick. Though I've always wanted to try contact.

perhaps the smith syndicate in killer 7 (yes i know characters are owned by capcom) should make an appearance as ranked assassins in the no more heroes sequel

I agree that a remake of Killer 7 would be better remade for Wii. The aiming seemed a bit stiff in that game but the story, characters, and setting were amazing.

Still my pick has to go to No More Heroes. Anyone who doesn't love that game hasn't beat it. The last couple of bosses are some of the best in video game history and the story/dialog is funny and unique.

Now Playing!

^ This is you!