By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Your Favorite Suda51 game

Well I'm a huge fan of Grasshopper Manufacturer and Suda51 in general.  My favorite game by him without a doubt is killer 7.  I was just curiousif some of my fellow vgchartz users have the same feelings towards this genius of a man as I do.

The following games saw an American or European release and he was involved with any of the following:  Writing, producing, or directing.

Around the Network

No matter how much I love No more Heroes it just cant beat the pure awesomeness and randomness that is Killer 7.

EDIT: I choose Killer 7 but only by a very small margin.

Pacman taught people to run around in dark rooms munching on pills while listening to repettive techno music and for that I somewhat idolise him.

J-Favs said:
No matter how much I love No more Heroes it just cant beat the pure awesomeness and randomness that is Killer 7.

I agree with ya on that.  I've beaten the game once and a half and I still don't know wtf happened.

shakarak said:
J-Favs said:

I agree with ya on that.  I've beaten the game once and a half and I still don't know wtf happened.

I'm only up to Cloudman on Killer 8 and cant get past those damn giant Heaven Smile.

Pacman taught people to run around in dark rooms munching on pills while listening to repettive techno music and for that I somewhat idolise him.

J-Favs said:

EDIT: I choose Killer 7 but only by a very small margin.

I agree.... except for the randomness part.

I think it makes a lot of sense after you play it a couple times.  In a David Lynch type way anyway.

Around the Network
J-Favs said:
shakarak said:
J-Favs said:

I'm only up to Cloudman on Killer 8 and cant get past those damn giant Heaven Smile.

THe giant Heaven Smile makes me LMAO.  

shakarak said:
J-Favs said:
shakarak said:
J-Favs said:

THe giant Heaven Smile makes me LMAO.  

I personally LOL when I see that Golem thing that you have to chase around that room, the expression it makes when it sees you is hilarious.

I'll have to go with NMH. K7 was a good game but a lot of it's design choices felt like they were made for the sake of being 'out there', rather than what would benefit the player.

I haven't played all of his games, but out of the ones I have played (No More Heroes, Killer 7, Flower Sun and Rain) I give it up for Killer 7. Damn that game was wacky. Flower, Sun and Rain was definitely the worst. Waaaayyyy too out there. I didn't know he was involved with the Samurai Champloo and Contact games. I might go and pick up Contact now to see if it's any good. I've never even heard of this Michigan Report game. It must be PAL only, which is strange considering where it takes place.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

No More Heroes, though I haven't played Killer 7.