By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - September 9 chartz

Where are the September 9 charts, I dont see their in the predition league

Around the Network

I believe this is a question suited for mr.stickball, if I'm not mistaken. He runs the prediction league, yes?

Wondering the same thing!

Yea mrstickball where is the prediction league thingy for this week??

I though the prediction league is up to ioi...

Around the Network

I just wanted to ask this yesterday ...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Actually, the reason it wasn't up last week was that I was insanely busy at work the entire week (the only place I really have good intenet access).

By the time I had a chance to put up the new league games, it was Saturday, and I figured that giving everyone a 1-2 day timeframe to predict wouldn't be enough.

Fortunately, work hasn't been as hectic lately, so I'll have Sept 16th league games up as soon as the previous week's #s are in.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

mrstickball, could you update last week with the week data to know the % of error we have?

mrstickball said:
Actually, the reason it wasn't up last week was that I was insanely busy at work the entire week (the only place I really have good intenet access).

By the time I had a chance to put up the new league games, it was Saturday, and I figured that giving everyone a 1-2 day timeframe to predict wouldn't be enough.

Fortunately, work hasn't been as hectic lately, so I'll have Sept 16th league games up as soon as the previous week's #s are in.

Thanks mrstickball...  Shouldn't there be a secondary person that can do this as well?

what, so you dont play on Xbox live , mr. stickball

Heeeeyyyy!!!! <Snap>