By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - JRPG's Definitive Top 10 JRPG List.

Euphoria14 said:
gergroy said:
g-value said:
gergroy said:
are these the only JRPG's you have played? because a lot of those are crap, or in the wrong order. IMO suikoden II should be much higher, lost oddyssey, while good, should not be in the top 10 by any means.

Its his personal opinion though.

I know, but the word definitive makes it sound official and it really isn't anywhere near what most people would think.

I do think it is great that he actually does have suikoden II on his list, it was a very underaprecitated game. 

That is why it says "JRPG's Definitive Top 10 JRPG List". His name is JRPG.

I disagree with this entirely though but a man's opinion is a man's opinion.

Lost Odyssey isn't even close to belonging on a top 10 list, let alone a top 25 list.

I don't agree to this list either.

Around the Network

So much hate on the best jrpg ever, it is sad. :(

Esa-Petteri said:

It is not that anyone hates Lost Odyssey, it is a good game. It is just FAR from being anywhere within a hundred mile radius of being "The best JRPG ever".

He has it #2 on the list and above Persona 4 which is in every sense a MUCH BETTER JRPG than Lost Odyssey.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

The only game I've played from that list is Pokemon Red and Blue. I usually avoid JRPG's.

I like more American RPG's like Fallout 3, Oblivion and Fable II though.

1. Dragon Quest 8 for Ps2

2. Final Fantasy 7 for Ps1

3. Tales of Vesperia for 360/PS3

the best RPG's are coming 2013 !!!! oh my god, this is perfect for RPG-GAMER = ) Ni No Kuni - 25 january, Time and Eternity, tales of xillia (PS3) and the maybe best game ever: metal gear solid ground zero

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
Esa-Petteri said:

It is not that anyone hates Lost Odyssey, it is a good game. It is just FAR from being anywhere within a hundred mile radius of being "The best JRPG ever".

He has it #2 on the list and above Persona 4 which is in every sense a MUCH BETTER JRPG than Lost Odyssey.

At least ToV was on the list though it should have been number 5. But he is missing greats like Disgaea 1 , Xenogears, Final Fantasy X and many more.

g-value said:
Euphoria14 said:
Esa-Petteri said:

At least ToV was on the list though it should have been number 5. But he is missing greats like Disgaea 1 , Xenogears, Final Fantasy X and many more.

As awesome as ToV is I don't even think it belongs on a "Top 10 Best JRPG" list either.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
g-value said:
Euphoria14 said:
Esa-Petteri said:

As awesome as ToV is I don't even think it belongs on a "Top 10 Best JRPG" list either.

You haven't even beaten it yet. Plus your playing the incomplete version. Imagine how amazing the complete version (PS3 version) will be.

Euphoria14 said:
Esa-Petteri said:

It is the best jrpg ever.

Persona 4? Haven't played it but let me guess.. it is a game with a whiney 15 year old kid with spiky hair as main character and an annoying cell shaded anime style graphics?

This list feels to recent. Only 3 games from the 90's. I feel left out.

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!