By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - MOTORSTORM created quite a buzz at my BEST BUY

Well the question is does motorstorm have long legs? If yes the game could see really high sales - but if not the sales will be low. But anyway we´ll see the data soon enough

Around the Network

I just wanna post in a historic thread. It's a good first step, washimul, keep it up!

roadkillers said: Coming from a Sony fan I have to admitt Gears of War looks sweet, and to be fair Resistence did sell a lot for a FPS but Gears of War didnt because of how many people bought a 360.
Actually Gears of War, for a 360 title in Japan, did quite well, I believe it made the top 10 it's debut week and still managed to stay in the top 50 the following week. For a shooter, on the 360, in Japan, that's quite impressive. Not enough to make a dent in their market, but for MS in Japan, ANY decent news is good news. :)

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

Good news I have seen a lot of graphics and movies about motostorm so I believe it's an awesome game,as well as it will sells well

Well if I had a PS3 and looked at the games on the market right now, then Motorstorm would be a game that I would buy.... because everything else out right now kinda looks like crap. And Washimul, you do know that Gears won Best game of the year right?? Or do you just automatically blocks news like that out?? And don't tell me that GDC is MS biased.

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Around the Network

washimul said: clealrly MOTORSTORM madness has started and it is a system seller no doubt.
Well, motorstorm is about twentieth in amazon.com best sellers since its release... And, PS3 is ranked... well, after Formula 1 championship who is 87.... I really can't call this " madness"....

fabinou said: washimul said: clealrly MOTORSTORM madness has started and it is a system seller no doubt. Well, motorstorm is about twentieth in amazon.com best sellers since its release... And, PS3 is ranked... well, after Formula 1 championship who is 87.... I really can't call this " madness"....
Shhhh! Be very quiet ... Washimul doesn't like reality ...

PS3 was ranked at position 8 few days ago - now is sold out, and you have to pay more than 700$ to one of the amazon partners if you want one.

kber81 said: PS3 was ranked at position 8 few days ago - now is sold out, and you have to pay more than 700$ to one of the amazon partners if you want one.
Well, eproduct wars has the PS3 never breaking 100 iTrackr has the PS3 at 85% availability According to PS3finder BestBuy, Circut City, Gamestop and ABT Electronics all have PS3 systems in stock Motorstorm is probably selling very well, but it is not moving that many systems ...

HappySqurriel said: Well, eproduct wars has the PS3 never breaking 100 iTrackr has the PS3 at 85% availability According to PS3finder BestBuy, Circut City, Gamestop and ABT Electronics all have PS3 systems in stock Motorstorm is probably selling very well, but it is not moving that many systems ...
I'm not saying you can't find PS3 on the market. I've been talking about amazon.com - right now PS3 is outsold - nothing more. I don't know how many systems will be moved by Motorsport. Last month was pretty good without big realeses. I think this one would be ok too.