By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Zapper's pack-in will be... (brace yourself)

i wonder if they would have a different pack-in in japan?

the Wii is an epidemic.

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
As crappy as the graphics look for Ghost Squad, I'm also looking forward to it. Graphics don't matter as much in "light gun" games anyway...I just wanna shoot everything that moves! (except hostages of course...damn hostages running in the way of my gunfire!)
  You'd be makin a good choice. Ghost Squad was never exactly a looker in the arcades (despite being on the Xbox based Chihiro board), but it's also easily one of the best light gun games ever released in arcades. 

routsounmanman said:
makingmusic476 said:
I hope it's fun. I'll buy anything Zelda, as long as it's on a console (though I am contemplating getting a DS for PH, even though I normally stay away from handhelds).

I think it's worth it even if handhelds isn't your thing; In NGamer UK review, they Zelda PH is probably the best Zelda ever (and they really liked TP).

I hope it's not as tedious as the Wind Waker.  They seem to be sticking to that style, so it worries me.  I found the WW's temples and puzzles to be a tad easy, and the quest for the Triforce Shards felt like filler.  It seemed as if it was put it just to make the game longer, and it was not an enjoyable experience. 

I did enjoy the artstyle, though.   

Duck Hunt would def. have made more sense. The zapper really doesn't make me think crossbow =/

Wow, the reaction here is far less negative than at neogaf.

We don't provide the 'easy to program for' console that they [developers] want, because 'easy to program for' means that anybody will be able to take advantage of pretty much what the hardware can do, so the question is what do you do for the rest of the nine and half years? It's a learning process. - SCEI president Kaz Hirai

It's a virus where you buy it and you play it with your friends and they're like, "Oh my God that's so cool, I'm gonna go buy it." So you stop playing it after two months, but they buy it and they stop playing it after two months but they've showed it to someone else who then go out and buy it and so on. Everyone I know bought one and nobody turns it on. - Epic Games president Mike Capps

We have a real culture of thrift. The goal that I had in bringing a lot of the packaged goods folks into Activision about 10 years ago was to take all the fun out of making video games. - Activision CEO Bobby Kotick

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
routsounmanman said:
makingmusic476 said:
I hope it's fun. I'll buy anything Zelda, as long as it's on a console (though I am contemplating getting a DS for PH, even though I normally stay away from handhelds).

I think it's worth it even if handhelds isn't your thing; In NGamer UK review, they Zelda PH is probably the best Zelda ever (and they really liked TP).

I hope it's not as tedious as the Wind Waker. They seem to be sticking to that style, so it worries me. I found the WW's temples and puzzles to be a tad easy, and the quest for the Triforce Shards felt like filler. It seemed as if it was put it just to make the game longer, and it was not an enjoyable experience.

I did enjoy the artstyle, though.

In the review they say that the control scheme is that makes the game take off and surpass every other Zelda so far. As far as difficulty goes, they say nothing bad nor good, so it must be at WW levels. I'll wait for the IGN review to make a clear image around the game.

sinha said:
Wow, the reaction here is far less negative than at neogaf.

Wow, Neogaf looks like a horrible place.

I was expecting Duck Hunt too, but I guess it's ok. 

Sheesh, some people are really ridiculous.

Just a game people...sounds like it could be fun too...I'd actually rather play a Zelda-themed shooter than Duck Hunt...so whatever.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

They should bundle it with Mario Paintball; that would be awesome.

Fan boys must be bored. It seems pretty common sense to me, not sure where all this attacking is coming from.

Maybe they think that any Zelda title has to be a multi-million $ budget, 80hr title.

Irony --> this will easily outsell TP. Easily.

Duck Hunt will almost certainly come as its own, stand-alone title. Maybe even a download. Not much point to bundle it with something "at cost". People will buy this thing anyway - for other games such as RE:UC, or Ghost Squad.

Same applies to Duck Hunt.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099